SOCAL FJR Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, the list is up to 39 riders now. The 2005's have pulled way ahead with 11 bikes now. I am still accepting inputs for the revised list daily. I will be sending out the corrected list next week prior to the Big Bear ride. Hope to see some I already know and meet some new faces there, if I get my bike in for its 16K this weekend. B)
still have to get my pr2 on still........

Great idea !

Count me in:

Martin Loyche

818-800-2596

[email protected]

FJR13AE 2006, Kawa ZX10R 2007

Handle: if you refer to skills; 22 years (but ride like s... :)

Burbank (Los Angeles), CA

New member; I was looking for you guys.

Any of the SOCAL FJR Riders that would like to be part of a contact list that I am putting together so we can plan rides, share information and stay in conact when we get seperated during a ride, please send your information to me in the following format:
Name: (First and Last Please)

Cell Phone:(With Area Code)

Email:

Bike:

Handle:

Once I have put it all together, I will distribute it to everyone on the list. I already have Neil San Diego and fjr charger's information to start. We have finally had some good ride leadership come forward in SOCAL and because of that, some really great and fun rides. It would be neat to add to the numbers and at the same time, share the burden of planning these rides. The list will not be used for any other purpose other than that stated above. NO SPAMMING PLEASE!

Dave

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks to those that have PM'd me so far! I will keep the running tally below:[/SIZE]

Low Level FJR Pilot

fjr charger

ynotride

sin loki

fairlaner

Neil San Diego

skuehl

HIS 2006

HER 2006

docdandc

03silverbullet

Slappy

TurboDave

FJRBluesman

GregsFJR

MALVE

beemerdons

Jdog109socal

paste007

Silver Penguin

MojaveFJR

Qwindelzorf

LgFjr

jordylad

jtc

FJstaR

rideoc

squidbilly

LAroo

dj bill

Yorkmeister

Santa Fe Dreamin'

FatNakedGuy

McRide

tyronealfanso

Jorstin

sprtdiver

tcfjr

Minuteman

Dingbat

khunajawdge

MCML

pegscraper

MsNASCAR

2003=3; 2004=3; 2005=12; 2006A=7; 2006AE=3; 2007A=6; 2007AE=2; 2008A=8; 2008AE=0

Daniel (sin loki) came up with a great idea, which I don't believe we missed to begin with. Along with everything else that was asked for, how about an in case of emergency block. That way if something, heaven forbid, happens on a ride, we can contact your loved ones with the information and get any needed information for emergency personnel right away. Figure this would be a good idea, since I know I will carry a list on my bike every ride I am a part of.

Those that have already been added to the list, if you want to do this, just send me an email and I will add it. I will be doing a monthly update to the list from now on. Those that add there name to the list will be emailed back with the list as it stands at that date so you don't have to wait. Good numbers so far. Thanks again for all the help I have received and the great suggestions and encouragement along the way. B)

Any of the SOCAL FJR Riders that would like to be part of a contact list that I am putting together so we can plan rides, share information and stay in conact when we get seperated during a ride, please send your information to me in the following format:
Name: (First and Last Please)

Cell Phone:(With Area Code)

Email:

Bike:

Handle:

Emergency Contact Person:

Emergency Contact Number:

Comments: (such as do not call after x:xx or whatever)

Once I have put it all together, I will distribute it to everyone on the list. I already have Neil San Diego and fjr charger's information to start. We have finally had some good ride leadership come forward in SOCAL and because of that, some really great and fun rides. It would be neat to add to the numbers and at the same time, share the burden of planning these rides. The list will not be used for any other purpose other than that stated above. NO SPAMMING PLEASE!

Dave

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks to those that have PM'd me so far! I will keep the running tally below:[/SIZE]

Low Level FJR Pilot

fjr charger

ynotride

sin loki

fairlaner

Neil San Diego

skuehl

HIS 2006

HER 2006

docdandc

03silverbullet

Slappy

TurboDave

FJRBluesman

GregsFJR

MALVE

beemerdons

Jdog109socal

paste007

Silver Penguin

MojaveFJR

Qwindelzorf

LgFjr

jordylad

jtc

FJstaR

rideoc

squidbilly

LAroo

dj bill

Yorkmeister

Santa Fe Dreamin'

FatNakedGuy

McRide

tyronealfanso

Jorstin

sprtdiver

tcfjr

Minuteman

Dingbat

khunajawdge

MCML

pegscraper

MsNASCAR

ML-FJR13AE

IBJanky

2003=3; 2004=3; 2005=12; 2006A=7; 2006AE=4; 2007A=7; 2007AE=2; 2008A=8; 2008AE=0

george m colvin

[email protected]

07 FJR

GMC

Carlsbad, CA

Wife, Amalia (7608455573)

Okay, we have added a few more here. Do me a favor though, when you add your information, please pm me and bump the post instead of attaching your info to the post, I don't always look at this post unless I see it has moved to the top. A pm notifies me right away that I have a new member to add and I can get it done in a few minutes. Thanks guys. We are now up too 47 on the list. Thanks to those that have sent the emergency contact info. Remember, all I need there is the name and telephone number of your EPOC's. B)

Well, we now have 51 folks on the list with 2005 owners being in the top numbers with 12 bikes but adding 2008A's almost every day and there are now 10 of those. I will be sending out the monthly update email tomorrow. Take care and ride safe. B)

Bluesman you are just ripe with envy. Deep down you know you really want an 07, your just not man enough to admit it.

You know you are both in denial. What you really want and drool over every time I show up is an AE model of the Feej. :rolleyes: Either that or I had better never be alone with you guys..... :dribble:

Bluesman you are just ripe with envy. Deep down you know you really want an 07, your just not man enough to admit it.
Slappy - I envy no one.

You know you are both in denial. What you really want and drool over every time I show up is an AE model of the Feej. :rolleyes: Either that or I had better never be alone with you guys..... :dribble:
LLFJRP - I'm sorry and, I'll apologize again to my AE friends but, this is great. Thanks scab.

Loser.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: