SOLD OUT! Skooter G and Papa Chuy ride FJR's to Cabo San Lucas!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent report Don! :lol:

ps... Photobucket is easy. ;)

As a mac dude, I too got spoiled with the iPhoto uploader, But that don't work here. It works kickass of facebook though! :blink:

I think we should take up a collection.. It's obvious the old fecker is loosing it and will soon wander off into the desert..

Wait a minute. :fool: Maybe that isn't such a bad thing. ;)

:jester:

Excellent report Don! :lol:
ps... Photobucket is easy. ;)

As a mac dude, I too got spoiled with the iPhoto uploader, But that don't work here. It works kickass of facebook though! :blink:
In the famous words of our esteemed FJR Forum Member odot: "...you irritatingly incompetent and infuriatingly unhelpful bunch of twats!" Many thanks, Ray! Really nice, picking on a Senior Citizen!

Brother Adam, what are your days off? I'd love to ride up to Kingman and buy you breakfast, and then a dinner, after you help me with Photobucket. I know you've Internet access, so: I want to move a disk of Baja California pictures that Greg, Chuck Doucet, Ed Quarles and I took back in November of 2004 to Photobucket. And then, I need to learn how to move more recent Mexico motorcycle ride photos I moved yesterday to Mac IPhoto, over to my Photobucket account; I am now all registered and ready to go at Photobucket. GB, please contact me: 480-440-4666 [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone who's posted to this thread, except for Good Friend GalaxyBlue Adam, is going to have his face sat on by BeemerDonS to the point that they'll no longer be able to hear the stereo!

And Bustanut joker, you're Numero Uno on the face sit list. barb, just because you're a Lady; do not think that you are off of the hook! However, I'll do Old Michael before you as a courtesy!

Just got back to this. I have the option on my computer to rip music in mp3 format so I just started over and that part is good. Had to send the unit back to Bike Effects cause only the right speaker worked. Jeff got right on it and it is on the way back so life is good
Don't give me that OLD shit Punk. I'll have Beemerdons sit on your face and you will never hear the stereo in any format. :rolleyes: :yahoo:
https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...=131406&hl= FJRay, just make me a list of whose faces I need to sit on! I'm already starting a list of jackasses that'll also not be hearing the stereo in any format real soon over at this thread; starting with FuckNuts Bustanut joker. Thank goodness you've good guys johnny80s, madmike2 and HotRodZilla helping you with your music shit problems.

Luckily, our good guy GalaxyBlue Adam is going to help me out with my photo shit for a breakfast and dinner in Kingman. Screw the rest of those irritatingly incompetent unhelpful bunch of twats!

I think we should take up a collection.. It's obvious the old fecker is loosing it and will soon wander off into the desert..

Don, are you sure you remember how to put the key in the ignition of your Jeep to get up to Adam? Maybe you should videotape the procedure and post on Youtube so when you forget later on, you'll have a primer.

Oh wait! You can't do that either, can you? You're screwed.

The desert is lovely this time of day....

A "face sittin" by the ole phart from the desert for simply complimenting him on his ride report?!?

Bust, I'm with you in rootin' for that wandering lost in the desert thing to happen -- before WCR.

A "face sittin" by the ole phart from the desert for simply complimenting him on his ride report?!?
Bust, I'm with you in rootin' for that wandering lost in the desert thing to happen -- before WCR.
exskibum, You get a full pass on a "face sittin"! Granted, your post could be construed as a compliment. But, this simply means that Bustanut joker gets his face sat on twice by Chuy!

And Naturally, Scoops Sharon also gets a full pass; that was a full on nice compliment! However, if I can find my glasses (they are around here somewhere!) I am keeping an eye on the rest of you jokers!!!

wuh wuh wuhdidIdo?

I complimented on your editing skills and picked on OM.

If you are using this thread as an excuse to get sick sexual favours, nice try bub. I may be blonde, but I ain't stupid

(no matter what OM says)

:p

wuh wuh wuhdidIdo?

If you are using this thread as an excuse to get sick sexual favours, nice try bub. I may be blonde, but I ain't stupid

(no matter what OM says)

Okay barb, I went back and reexamined your post. A close call always goes to the runner in baseball, so you also get a full pass on the face sit. This will simply mean that Bust now gets it three times!

wuh wuh wuhdidIdo?

(no matter what OM says)

Okay barb, I went back and reexamined your post. A close call always goes to the runner in baseball, so you also get a full pass on the face sit. This will simply mean that Bust now gets it three times!

LMAO....only 3?

Everyone who's posted to this thread, except for Good Friend GalaxyBlue Adam, is going to have his face sat on by BeemerDonS to the point that they'll no longer be able to hear the stereo!
And Bustanut joker, you're Numero Uno on the face sit list. barb, just because you're a Lady; do not think that you are off of the hook! However, I'll do Old Michael before you as a courtesy!

Just got back to this. I have the option on my computer to rip music in mp3 format so I just started over and that part is good. Had to send the unit back to Bike Effects cause only the right speaker worked. Jeff got right on it and it is on the way back so life is good
Don't give me that OLD shit Punk. I'll have Beemerdons sit on your face and you will never hear the stereo in any format. :rolleyes: :yahoo:
https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...=131406&hl= FJRay, just make me a list of whose faces I need to sit on! I'm already starting a list of jackasses that'll also not be hearing the stereo in any format real soon over at this thread; starting with FuckNuts Bustanut joker. Thank goodness you've good guys johnny80s, madmike2 and HotRodZilla helping you with your music shit problems.

Luckily, our good guy GalaxyBlue Adam is going to help me out with my photo shit for a breakfast and dinner in Kingman. Screw the rest of those irritatingly incompetent unhelpful bunch of twats!

FJRay, just make me a list of whose faces I need to sit on! I'm already starting a list of jackasses that'll also not be hearing the stereo in any format real soon over at this thread; starting with FuckNuts Bustanut joker. Thank goodness you've good guys johnny80s, madmike2 and HotRodZilla helping you with your music shit problems.

The problem with making a list is some of them may look foward to the event . Not mentioning any names .

.... I may be blonde, but I ain't stupid (no matter what OM says)....
Barb, nobody's got more respect for you than do I. :unsure:

I consider it a distinct privilege to be able to count you among my friends.

I'm seriously considering calling my next daughter Barb.

Don, the whole posting/moving them around/editing photos thing is just remarkably simple once you've done it a couple of times.

As anyone who knows you will attest, you're an incredibly bright person, and no doubt far more technically capable

than most of us knobs who post pictures all the time. I'm sure you've forgotten more than most will

ever learn. Additionally, you're as handsome as the devil, licensed to drive a Zamboni,

...and ShinyPartsUp tells me you're hung like a draft horse.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

(Now, ... if you'd please delete "those" photos you took at SWFOG last year.

I wasn't myself.)

Ha, you'd have to catch us to do any pre-vert face sitting and being your on a Beemer that ain't gonna happen. Perhaps is all those desert mushrooms you've been munching on :rolleyes:

Ha, you'd have to catch us to do any pre-vert face sitting and being your on a Beemer that ain't gonna happen. Perhaps is all those desert mushrooms you've been munching on :rolleyes:
Ya but if he uses his 03 FJR you could have a problem. :rolleyes:

Don,

Tried to call you...Left message.

Go to Flickr and setup an account, And then link it to your iPhoto account. Flickr and iPhoto are a beautiful thing.

FJRay, just make me a list of whose faces I need to sit on! I'm already starting a list of jackasses that'll also not be hearing the stereo in any format real soon over at this thread; starting with FuckNuts Bustanut joker. Thank goodness you've good guys johnny80s, madmike2 and HotRodZilla helping you with your music shit problems.

The problem with making a list is some of them may look foward to the event . Not mentioning any names .
I have known you for many years now and many FJR Forum Events attended together over those years, FJRay; I could easily read between the lines of your post: Fairlaner!

I say if you stragically place a big breasted scantily clad woman on the side of the road, say hitchhiking or sumpin, your get away is assured

Oh-oh, didn't know he had a 03 lying around. At least with my 04 I have a chance unlike those genII guys.

Latest posts