SOLD OUT! Skooter G and Papa Chuy ride FJR's to Cabo San Lucas!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don,
Tried to call you...Left message.

Go to Flickr and setup an account, And then link it to your iPhoto account. Flickr and iPhoto are a beautiful thing.
Thanks Brother Adam, you're one of the Good Guys! We're playing phone tag, just got your message and I left you another message. But, I'm scheduled at the Apple Store at Chandler Mall for two hours tomorrow and two hours on Tuesday. I'll sign up for Flickr right now and I am sure that the Mac Techs can get my photos going. I'm still sitting on FJRBluesman's face as soon as possible!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, you'd have to catch us to do any pre-vert face sitting and being your on a Beemer that ain't gonna happen. Perhaps is all those desert mushrooms you've been munching on :rolleyes:
Ya but if he uses his 03 FJR you could have a problem. :rolleyes:

I say if you stragically place a big breasted scantily clad woman on the side of the road, say hitchhiking or sumpin, your get away is assured
Sounds like you have made yourself a job. I like the idea of sumpin kinky. :dribble: :dribble:

This is getting very ugly.. :blink: The burro fecker want's to sit on my face why? an three times no less :fie:

Dood... I din know ya cared :wub:

:jester:

Ha, you'd have to catch us to do any pre-vert face sitting and being your on a Beemer that ain't gonna happen. Perhaps is all those desert mushrooms you've been munching on :rolleyes:
For Petey's sake Bugnatr, Peyote isn't a mushroom: It is a cactus. Peyote: Breakfast of Champions! Remember this, 300K Yaqui Indians in the Southwest aren't wrong about Peyote!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyote

Now why are ya draggin' Petey into the fray?? The guy is a decent sort and might just get pissed an go all ass whipin' geek style on ya.

Klown :****:

:jester:

Technology challenged are we....?

I love it! Our own (the forum that is) Papa Chuy is having a meltdown before our vitual eyes. He seems to have lost the grasp of reality and is trying to bribe an admin to help bring him back to reaility. :crazy: :Snorkle: :help: :eek:hno-smiley: :eek:mg:

Leave my face out of this, it's reserved for someone special. :wub:

I can't wait for the ending. Is there a Cliff Notes deal on this one? :rofl: :jerry:

Technology challenged are we....?
I love it! Our own (the forum that is) Papa Chuy is having a meltdown before our vitual eyes. He seems to have lost the grasp of reality and is trying to bribe an admin to help bring him back to reaility. :crazy: :Snorkle: :help: :eek:hno-smiley: :eek:mg:

Leave my face out of this, it's reserved for someone special. :wub:

I can't wait for the ending. Is there a Cliff Notes deal on this one? :rofl: :jerry:
Actually Bluesy, bribing a FJR Forum Administrator works very well; you should try it sometime!. GalaxyBlue Adam made a number of phone calls to his Viejo Papa Chuy today and I should be good to go tomorrow at my Apple Store training sessions. GB described how Flickr works hand in glove with Mac IPhoto (I now have a Flickr account), so hopefully I'll have pictures of the November of 2004 Baja California Ride with SkooterG up here by Wednesday night. That will be followed by a detailed itinerary of the BC Run that SkootyG and I will be leading in April of 2011. Followed by past trip pictures of Mainland Mexico, if our group decides to cross over to Mazatlan en Sinaloa Estado; this would result in 12 days instead of 9!

Technologically challenged, Puta la Maji! Simon, I'm dumber than 5 boxes of rocks when it comes to computers and internet. My head was exploding when those pics did not load up!

Best.

Thread.

EVAH!!

An epic of epic proportions, and nice summed up in the opening post: shit.

Bravo, Don! Bravo!!

And who pulled Petey down to this level, anyway? I wouldn't do that if I were you - hell, he was quietly at SFO and EOM last year, then he showed up at CFR this year, and when we stopped in at WFO to say hey, the sly lil' feller snuck up on me and about scared the bejeezus outta me. He's EVERYwhere! And he's sly, in a ninja-style kinda of way.

.... I may be blonde, but I ain't stupid (no matter what OM says)....
I'm seriously considering calling my next daughter Barb.
Easy for you to flatter her. You know you have no swimmers left, ya shriveled old man. :huh:

As anyone who knows you will attest, you're an incredibly bright person, and no doubt far more technically capablethan most of us knobs who post pictures all the time. I'm sure you've forgotten more than most will

ever learn.
Unlike you and your false flattery, I believe Don is a saint, would give Stephen Hawking a headache with his cognitive acumen, and has enough security in his sexual identity to even call you a friend.

Additionally, .... ShinyPartsUp tells me you're hung like a draft horse....
I have it on questionable authority that information was in fact given to you by Bustanut joker, during some pillow-talk time post coitus.

(Now, ... if you'd please delete "those" photos you took at SWFOG last year.I wasn't myself.)
Who were you then?

:rolleyes: ;)

Sounds like you have made yourself a job. I like the idea of sumpin kinky. :dribble: :dribble:

You'll enjoy WCR then, LMAO
I wish I could be there but it doesn't look good. I've been all the way around Vancouver island by boat but have not been on the island except to the liquor store closest to the dock.

MotoUtahandMexico2007004.jpg

Test, this is only a Test. In the event of a real emergency you would not have to see Fairlaner smoking a cigarette, John Dumke futzing with his electronics, the back end of Barry - Barabus and ass end of Richard's car; all of the Southwest and SoCal Crew on our way to WFO in Park City, Utah. There is my beautiful Miss Lucy Liu!

I do believe that Old Michael and Bustanut joker were getting it on behind that fir tree in the background when the shutter was snapped!

Sure, some nitwit shows Chuey how to link a foto and all we get is a pix of some GUY scratching his ass?

Jebus Chuey! :****:

Sure, some nitwit shows Chuey how to link a foto and all we get is a pix of some GUY scratching his ass?Jebus Chuey! :****:
Don - You have to start somewhere... Baby steps for Papa Chuy. ;)
dcarver, I said that this was a picture of the SoCal Crew, didn't I! You cannot take a group photo of those mooks without one of them scratching their asses, rubbing their nuts or booger picking!!!

Latest posts