Soltek HID Light Kit Night Photo's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey SkyWay - need any real world, dirt road, stutter bump pot-hole testing done? I ride 8 miles every day in dirt! :rolleyes:

:clapping: I replaced my stock H4s with HID low beams. Would love to add PHIDs to my ride. Love the low beams. Can anyone buy in?

Techincally the lights we're talking about here arent PHID's they're new lights from Baja Designs called Soltek El Fugego's. When the group buy does begin, yes anyone will be able to buy into the Soltek group buy as far as I know. It will be open to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, if there's a group buy, it WON'T be open to just anyone. You ASSHATS need not apply! Do NOT screw the pooch on this one, when it comes up. Be nice. Play nice. And be thankful that someone is going to a LOT of trouble to work this stuff out for us.

BTW, I emailed Baja Designs and got some overall dimensions on the lights. I also found out that you can get the bezel in black as well as red. I'm anxious to get a couple/few sets of flat black housings with black rings. COOL! :yahoo: I'm ready! :yahoo:

Techincally the lights we're talking about here arent PHID's they're new lights from Baja Designs called Soltek El Fugego's. When the group buy does begin, yes anyone will be able to buy into the Soltek group buy as far as I know. It will be open to anyone.
The Baja Design website describes them as PHID. What ever they are, I want some.

The Baja Design website describes them as PHID. What ever they are, I want some.

I looked at Baja Design and the lights are listed at $399 each. do we have and idea what the group might end up paying for them?

I looked at Baja Design and the lights are listed at $399 each. do we have and idea what the group might end up paying for them?
At this point no we don't. Warchild is the mastermind behind this group buy, and he has not released that information. I would venture to say that it will be a substantial savings though.

Unfortunately this first started at the beginning of the year, so that agreement may not be in place anymore. Warchild may have to once again renegotiate the deal, and the price may change, so even Warchild may not know what the price will be until the group buy starts. All we can do at this point is continue saving our pennies and wait for news.

The Soltek lights now fit the 06 FJR. B)

P1010016.jpg