SWFOG 2009 Host Motel

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I can't wait either! Just got back from a week in oregon (rode in a rental car, but had a little suzook 650 for 3 days)

I'm in! Just booked my room so I'm ready to go. Chris (eeksnake) and I will be riding down together so it should be a good time!!

Cant wait!! :clapping: :yahoo:

I too am in. Took the plunge and got my AAA rate at the Courtyard. Mailed a check for supper to Badcat.

Riding solo from Bako, on behalf of the Republic of California.

Looking forward to the rides.

I'm not sure if this is totally possible, but if someone would like to take my room off my hands, I'd really appreciate it. I am no longer able to make this event. I have a guest room with 2 beds at the Courtyard, booked under the cheaper, guaranteed rate of $125/night. It is set up for Thursday night through Sunday for a grand total of $422.76. I thinking I could call and ask it to be switched to my roommate (you) and see if they'll bite. That way I won't lose the deposit. Please be sure your really ready to go because that deposit then becomes your responsibility. Please PM me if your interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this is totally possible, but if someone would like to take my room off my hands, I'd really appreciate it. I am no longer able to make this event. I have a guest room with 2 beds at the Courtyard, booked under the cheaper, guaranteed rate of $125/night. It is set up for Thursday night through Sunday for a grand total of $422.76. I thinking I could call and ask it to be switched to my roommate (you) and see if they'll bite. That way I won't lose the deposit. Please be sure your really ready to go because that deposit then becomes your responsibility. Please PM me if your interested.
I am backing out too. I was going to do this trip w/Michelle.

However, since she is not able to make it neither am I.

I really hope someone is able to take this room.

Thanks and maybe next time.

I’m in. :yahoo: I know it is kind of a late commitment, but then again, others are having to exit. Wife says no to EOM but SW-FOG is okay. Anyway, EOM conflicted with the Volcano Ride. I will be cutting across Oregon and Nevada and coming in on 89ALT to avoid the roads scheduled for Sat. ride. Should get there late (8pm) on Thur. I'm booking another hotel (Budget Inn) to save money. It was either that or camping.

Blue,

Welcome to SWFOG! I have done the Nevada/Oregon run and there is some nice roads to choose from. Lots of empry roads in Nevada where I really made some great time.

Ride safe and see ya soon

Greg

I'm in. :yahoo: I know it is kind of a late commitment, but then again, others are having to exit. Wife says no to EOM but SW-FOG is okay. Anyway, EOM conflicted with the Volcano Ride. I will be cutting across Oregon and Nevada and coming in on 89ALT to avoid the roads scheduled for Sat. ride. Should get there late (8pm) on Thur. I'm booking another hotel (Budget Inn) to save money. It was either that or camping.

That is great news! I look forward to meeting you. I can still get you into Saturday's dinner. Let me know as soon as you can if interested.Burk

Burk,

Too bad there are some that can't make the trip, but I know first hand how things can pop up after I had to back out of last year's ride to Tombstone.

Can you supply us with an updated list of purposed attendees as of now? It appears there will some traveling pretty good distances.

Big-D

Wait what? Your not gonna make it? Thats it, I'm out... That was the only reason I was going! :(

Sheez, now your leave me no choice but to get drunk with Eeeksnake and Don...

Wait what? Your not gonna make it? Thats it, I'm out... That was the only reason I was going! :(

Yeah, Arte; I was also bummed out Michelle and Bob could not make this event. It's a deal; we three will get roaring drunk!

It is a crying shame that Old Michael and ShinyPartsUp are Queer Irishmen! You do know the real definition of a Queer Irishman don't you? A Queer Irishman is a Mick that prefers women over whiskey. Aye Paddie, that's truly Queer indeed!!!

Yeah, Arte; I was also bummed out Michelle and Bob could not make this event. It's a deal; we three will get roaring drunk!
Hey dammit I want in on this....

b

Burk,
Too bad there are some that can't make the trip, but I know first hand how things can pop up after I had to back out of last year's ride to Tombstone.

Can you supply us with an updated list of purposed attendees as of now? It appears there will some traveling pretty good distances.

Big-D
Here is the current list of great folks, and canine, that will be at SWFOG 2009:

Dinguskahn-NM

Peggy-AZ

Blueman & Mrs.-AZ

Hit the Road Jack-CA

Old Michael-CA

WetDog & Mrs.-AZ

BigD-AZ

Beemerdons-AZ

Longrider-CA

Joe-AZ

Gregory-AZ

Pinhead & Mrs.-CO

BadCat-litterbox

Silver Penguin & Mr.-CA

Eeksnake-NV

Marcusoreilus and the FJR ridin' dog Duke-AZ

Spyderbret-NV

Vectorvp1-AZ

[SIZE=12pt]Blufjr-WA[/SIZE]

Halffinn-WA

I think that is everyone as of today.

Burk

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey no one told me you were going!! I'm so sad now!

Trust me, no one is more disappointed than me that I won't be there. I have learned many lessons in the past 2 weeks at quite a large cost, unfortunately. It's a sad deal when your relatives f**k you over. :angry2:

I'll just live vicariously through your posts and pics I guess. Someone have a Southern for me...

Hey no one told me you were going!! I'm so sad now!

Trust me, no one is more disappointed than me that I won't be there. I have learned many lessons in the past 2 weeks at quite a large cost, unfortunately. It's a sad deal when your relatives f**k you over. :angry2:

I'll just live vicariously through your posts and pics I guess. Someone have a Southern for me...
I'll probably only make it up for Saturday, but I figure its better than nothing.

We'll try to take at least a few postable pics... Not sure about about the So co though... esp if mixed with Dr Pepper..

What about me? I have been known to enjoy an adult beverage or three, when consorting with forum folk. For the most part, I don't drink much at all but when I get with people like Fairlaner, Johnny80s, Manwhore...... And it's a given that Andy will have a few drinks after a day or riding.

What about me? I have been known to enjoy an adult beverage or three, when consorting with forum folk. For the most part, I don't drink much at all but when I get with people like Fairlaner, Johnny80s, Manwhore...... And it's a given that Andy will have a few drinks after a day or riding.
Silver Penguin: You and Andy are in the drinking circle! We'll even raise one, and only one, Southern Comfort/Coke combo!

Oh man, it definitely sounds like we will consume all of the alcohol in Page that weekend! I wonder if we can get someone like Jack Daniels to sponsor us?