SWFOG 2009 Host Motel

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could not get into the Courtyard so I am at the Page Boy Friday and Saturday nights.

Margs sound good, I might still bring some Scotch, tho'.

Silver Penguin: You and Andy are in the drinking circle! We'll even raise one, and only one, Southern Comfort/Coke combo!
Definitely need to get some Tequila too. We're celebrating the SouthWest, right? Bring on the margaritas!

Since I now know what Tequila Ol' Don prefers, I'm bringing some of that, thought I'm not sure it's appropriate for margs. On the other hand, I don't think we'll be able to sip it all during SW-FOG and I certainly don't want to pack it back home. ;)

Since I now know what Tequila Ol' Don prefers, I'm bringing some of that, thought I'm not sure it's appropriate for margs. On the other hand, I don't think we'll be able to sip it all during SW-FOG and I certainly don't want to pack it back home. ;)
am sure we can help :p

I could not get into the Courtyard so I am at the Page Boy Friday and Saturday nights.
Hoping your digs are within staggering distance of the Courtyard. I predict some serious drinking and shit-shooting going on.

I suggest saving the good tequila for later, and getting some ordinary stuff for the margaritas.

Not being on the FJR, I can have a couple of drinks. If it's more than that then I'll sleep on the couch of the Marriott Courtyard lobby until I am okay to drive the mile back to my lodgings.

NOTE: MCML and Chuy Medina "El Burrito Ballerina" are elderly and senile. If we ask you to pull our fingers - just humor us!!!

What a damn shame that Niehart won't be at SW-FOG as he'd also ask you to pull his finger. With Dave, could be wet though!

Last edited by a moderator: