SWFOG 2009 Saturday Dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badcat

Reaction score
Howdy!

Here is the run down for our SWFOG dinner to be held Saturday Evening Sept 26th at 7:00pm at the Courtyard.

The dinner will be in the banquet room.

The dinner choices will be:

Mesa Chicken Linguini

Seared breast of chicken tossed with fresh mushrooms, shallots and tomatoes in a Marsella wine reduction over tossed linguini pasta.

Baby Back Ribs

Slow simmered for tenderness, then finished over open flames with smoky molasses BBQ sauce.

Sizzlin' Fajitas

Your choice of tender marinated chicken or beef, with local sweet peppers, onions and fresh tortillas, served with spanish rice.

Tender Filet of Salmon

Pan-seared and topped with brown butter lemon and capers.

Vegetable Lasagna

A hearty portion of layered vegetables and pasta ribbons baked with blended Italian cheeses. Served with garlic bread.

Flat Iron Steak

Char broiled over open flames, topped with sauteed mushrooms and steak butter.

All dinner selections served with garden salad, fresh vegetables, dinner rolls, iced tea or water and Chef's choice dessert.

There will be a cash bar.

$33.00 per person in advance includes gratuity.

Deadline is August 28th. Please PM me to register and setup payment options by either paypal or check. The sooner the better! :clapping:

Burk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Burk, You know me: I'm Neanderthal and a Luddite, please call me at 480-917-3863 or post me at [email protected]

Give me your address; I'll mail you a $33 check muy pronto and I have to have that salmon. Thank you for organizing this!

Holy choices Badcat! I really can't decide, nice job. :good:

I'm gonna wait until at least August 10th to choose. I'll mail you a check then. You can PM me your addy so I'll have it ready to go. Had a surprise dropped on me last week by my agency so I'm hoping nothing else comes crashing down. They are changing the number of hours it takes to get the bonus week of pay, two weeks before I'm due to get mine. The bonus was coinciding with the trip nicely and woulda covered my time away. They added another 600 hours on it so I won't see it until next year now, which means I'm now taking this trip off unpaid. (insert plenty of expletives about Creative Group :diablo: )

But I'm still really looking forward to this 11 day, 5 state trip of my life! I've wanted to see these places for so long now and I'm ecstatic that it's all gonna be in one big trip! Thanks for putting this together for us, I really appreciate it! :drinks:

Holy choices Badcat! I really can't decide, nice job. :good:
I'm gonna wait until at least August 10th to choose. I'll mail you a check then. You can PM me your addy so I'll have it ready to go. Had a surprise dropped on me last week by my agency so I'm hoping nothing else comes crashing down. They are changing the number of hours it takes to get the bonus week of pay, two weeks before I'm due to get mine. The bonus was coinciding with the trip nicely and woulda covered my time away. They added another 600 hours on it so I won't see it until next year now, which means I'm now taking this trip off unpaid. (insert plenty of expletives about Creative Group :diablo: )

But I'm still really looking forward to this 11 day, 5 state trip of my life! I've wanted to see these places for so long now and I'm ecstatic that it's all gonna be in one big trip! Thanks for putting this together for us, I really appreciate it! :drinks:
Once you get on the road forget about all the other BS.

Cool thing about the menu is you can decide at the dinner.

My company cut us back to 32 hours a week until business picks up or they can us all.

So far putting this together has been fun. Other than getting the hotel worked out things have fallen into place.

I and a few others are now on the hunt for some door prizes and fun stuff.

Address sent. Talk to you soon.

Burk

Just a reminder that the deadline for the SWFOG 2009 dinner at the Courtyard by Marriot Page on Saturday September 26th is August 28th. I will need payment by that date because I have to give the hotel a final count and make final payment. PM me for payment info by mail or Paypal.

So far we have 10 people signed up and paid.

It's getting closer.

See you in Page!

Burk

I'm assuming that since this was posted by a Phoenix member, the restaurant is in Phoenix too?

The restaurant is in the Courtyard by Marriot in Page, AZ which is the host motel. I made a trip from Phoenix to Page to hammer out some details and the rest has been by fax and phone.

Burk