WFO Banquet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'd throw down some schwag from Yamaha if they have some.......or cutting up sections of my recently abused Avon for your dining enjoyment ;)
You can just put bottles of beer as center pieces on my table... :dribble:

We have about 70 people signed up for the banquet at this point compared to the 230+ people confirmed with rally fee paid.
It may be an inverse reaction to the "Man Boob Contest" :bad:
Inverse? Naturally or mathematically for sure, but since we're talking about Rad-boobs, I'd say 'adverse' is more apropos... ;) Ouch, Groo's throwing stuff and he hit me in the eye!
Well, I was talking about numbers, so inverse might work, but you're right, adverse would be better. However, I direct your attention to the following sticker which I earned today:
DSC01368.jpg

I'm on double special treatment today, as well as being justified with a senior moment from now officially pushing 50, so :****:

Actually, chunks of FJR's as centerpieces would make for rather cool and interesting table talk. It would also make the non riders who happened by wonder yet more as to our sanity. Seems perfect to me..... :p

It would also make the non riders who happened by wonder yet more as to our sanity.
If they happen to see us during the Man-Boob Contest, it would remove all doubt as to our sanity. :D

Truthfully, though, the banquets are closed-door affairs in the Nevada Room, so non-attendees won't be able to see our antics.

You are correct.
T'was a mass emailing to make sure the word about paying for the dinners got out. Whether you have already paid made no difference.

So if you have already paid, don't worry about it. You're still good.
No mass emailie thingy in my inbox. Prolly because I've changed emails (forced to, not chose to. it seems verizon.net and PayPal are like minded) since first registering for WFO. Email sent to the TPTB@WFO, FWIW.

TWN, HSAM

Here's an update as of Wednesday, July 19 I have for confirmed banquet submissions. It includes 4 checks I have received as well. I tried to put forum handles...or a few that didn't put forum handles have last names (might not be on this forum)

If you're on this list...you're confirmed. If you're not on the list AND SUBMITTED BEFORE WEDNESDAY you may PM me to sort things out. If you've submitted yesterday or later please do not send me a PM. I'll try and do one more of these after the cutoff date of Monday.

wfobanq.jpg

They keep trickling in! 135 banquet attendees so far!

Will try and update the list hopefully this weekend.

From the numbers It looks like the idea of missing the banquet is sinking in.

As long as we don't have to sit with the guy whose on that list right next to us, we'll be fine. :lol:

What, arranged seating, now? Shit, I hope I don't get seated next to you-know-who. It won't be pretty! :blink:

What, arranged seating, now? Shit, I hope I don't get seated next to you-know-who. It won't be pretty! :blink:
I'm thinking of two different ways of seating.

1) By posts. Extremely entertaining for the room, but we'd have to put your table in another room. :blink:

2) Total posts for table not to exceed 4,000. Problem there is we'd have to remove your arm and a foot and put them at another table with a 3,000 poster. :assassin:

.....I'll think we'll keep working the process. ;)

1) By posts. Extremely entertaining for the room, but we'd have to put your table in another room. :blink:

2) Total posts for table not to exceed 4,000. Problem there is we'd have to remove your arm and a foot and put them at another table with a 3,000 poster. :assassin:

I'll give it a try... :rolleyes:

...to keep the universe aligned and global warming at bay, hows 'bout splittin the tables 50 /50 with the most and least obnoxious?

I'll let someone else determine who falls into each catagory. :to_keep_order:

--G

I'll give it a try... :rolleyes:

...to keep the universe aligned and global warming at bay, hows 'bout splittin the tables 50 /50 with the most and least obnoxious?

--G

I don't think we have any "least obnoxious"! :p :p :p :p

--G
Secret ballot? :glare: :D :lol: :clapping: :yahoo: That'd be fun..... :rofl:

:D There are so many types of obnoxious here, how can you really determine which is worst? Well...of course, except for that one guy. Oh yeah....that would be ME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.