The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
week of 4/6-13/2008

190 to work. 250 sat -sunday

week of 4/14-20/2008

work 100 miles. Cape fear 1000. 605 miles to venice fla. from venice fla to wilmington n.c. 965 miles and 90 miles from

wilmington to myrtle beach

rick natali :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
2534 since last post.

Includes 1042 miles from Cape Fear 1000 and 7th place finish. :yahoo:

441 miles in SW Wisconsin with some ST.N ers. Lots of sand on the roads. Great weather (73 and sunny!).

Put me down for another 130.

I went and picked up my bike from the Motoplex in Lynnwood today (yes Sunday) as I was suppose to pick it uop Friday but it snowed again so decided to wait till today still hit some rain and hailbut as I headed west from Interstate 5 up the fire trail the sun came out and low and behold Cameno Il was in the sun so my thrity mile ride home turn into a nice afternoon ride.

Oh by the way the clutch seems much better after the soaking!!!!!!!

Has something changed about the Google sheet for this? When I open it, I see nothing after April 7 except my own 3 entries. There's lots of posts in this thread that I don't see, although I see stuff from everybody before April 7.

+273 miles last tank of fuel. My 250 has quite some range on it... didn't even hit reserve :)

EDIT: I'll be matching 1c per mile travelled for a donation to the Heart foundation. My dad's had a heart attack, I've had a heart attack, and my sister has no heart (har har har), so I figure it's a good move.

Last edited by a moderator:
80 miles commuting this week. But, no mas trabajo this week...SFO coming up! Will have mileage to report for that.

Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.