The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has something changed about the Google sheet for this? When I open it, I see nothing after April 7 except my own 3 entries. There's lots of posts in this thread that I don't see, although I see stuff from everybody before April 7.

Nope. I manually post all the entries. You're one of the only that post directly. Up to date now.

136,026 to here

We have some new players . . . so thanks for jumping in.

Kudos to FJRChik for introducing Spanish and French to the thread. Gracias. Merci. Yasureyoubetcha.

Somewhere along the line I'll do another breakout so you can see who's "winning".

Cheers

I hadn't read this thread until today so I'll jump in now too:

250 yesterday

200 last sunday

YTD - 890 (the weather is just getting nice here)

Was going to go on a charity ride yesterday but picked up a screw and had a flat. Thanks to Niehart, and escapefjrtish they stuck around, escapefjrtish had his plug kit and a tire pump and we pluged the rear and went out and just rode around the foot hills for a 130 miles.

Kudos to FJRChik for introducing Spanish and French to the thread. Gracias. Merci. Yasureyoubetcha.
Just thought I'd spice up my regular 90 mile commute report.

Yasureyoubetcha - Now that one I understand! Minnesotan ya! :lol:

OK, not as many miles as previous SFO's but I did 1109 this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
2180 for the month of April, including a run to Corpus Christy (zzzzzz) and SFO :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.