The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down for 100 miles today. Just another run to Ponder, Tx...and, again...a little pondering done.

Rex

513 yesterday and today. At least the summer gas is now back at the pump and I'm back to 45 MPG v 40. <_<

271 miles yesterday

temps were dropping, scattered rain and strong winds

made some interesting riding

I put in my weekend "ride" with my wife, almost 300 miles. Like I put in the sheet, it was more a series of stops than anything else, and made me wonder why I though the intercom was such a good idea. . . .

But between her work schedule and mine, this was the first chance we've had to head out together for several weeks, and although it wasn't much of a "ride," it was good to spend time with her, even if most of it was waiting for her to be ready to move on. :glare:

There will be some miles this week, going up for AMA Superbikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take a plus 700 miles since I last reported. Mostly back-n-forth to work, but there was a nice ride in there for my BMS seat and a couple Pismo runs.

Please put me down for 700 since last check-in.

(Including a great ride w/ my son to Mexico...good times).

90 miles the past two days commuting and running errands. Love my new LEO Highway Peg Mounts and Pegs.

Rex

Last edited by a moderator:
791 on April 18 and 19. Rode to Russell for a new custom leather seat. Just managed to avoid the next snow fall in the Siskiyous!

Paul Peloquin

IBA #333

Monmouth OR

Status
Not open for further replies.