The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any bike will do.
How about off-bike mileage? I've been to the fridge a dozen times today. ( I'm wearing my helmet.) :D
Unless you're ATGATT, I don't think it counts.
So how in the heck do you open a beer while wearing winter gloves?

Well I won't be adding any miles this week.
IMG_3545.jpg

Methinks your forks be somewheres else?

Jebus, Doug! What the hell else you doing to it?
His brakes lines are feeling a bit cramped lately, what with all the clamps and whatnot, so he is allowing them to stretch out and relax a little..... :D

Forks off to GP Suspension, Doug, or you re-doing them yourself?

Jebus, Doug! What the hell else you doing to it?
His brakes lines are feeling a bit cramped lately, what with all the clamps and whatnot, so he is allowing them to stretch out and relax a little..... :D

Forks off to GP Suspension, Doug, or you re-doing them yourself?

Forks & shock in a box headed north in a brown truck.

And doing a couple other things............

Pulling HID high/low kit.

Pulling PHIDs to install Solteks.

Installing new stator (finally).

Changing and moving radar detector.

Putting louder horns on.

Installing switch for aux tank fuel pump.

Thinking about moving my "CuNT" box.

Hard wiring my map light.

Looking for a better mount for my fog lights.

Just a couple things. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

1,000,000 miles...about $75,000 in fuel at todays' prices on our FJRs... :eek:

My FJR is finally in for the TPS and trunk recalls, but sign me up.

Suggest adding a column for what was ridden, to later separate the FJR miles from the rest.

Bob

My FJR is finally in for the TPS and trunk recalls, but sign me up. Suggest adding a column for what was ridden, to later separate the FJR miles from the rest.

Bob
Maybe a column title 'Type' and we'd have values like FJR or Other?

Oh if anyone needs access to this, I think I can also send you the link. Just PM me your email address and we'll try.

Forks & shock in a box headed north in a brown truck.
And doing a couple other things............

Pulling HID high/low kit.

Pulling PHIDs to install Solteks.

Installing new stator (finally).

Changing and moving radar detector.

Putting louder horns on.

Installing switch for aux tank fuel pump.

Thinking about moving my "CuNT" box.

Hard wiring my map light.

Looking for a better mount for my fog lights.

Just a couple things. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Well, hells bells, when you're done with yours, 'mon up! I have a few beers with your name on them! :lol:

Well, hells bells, when you're done with yours, 'mon up! I have a few beers with your name on them! :lol:

If I had the time to come up and do yours, mine would have been done long ago!

Hey,

I'll do your bike if you stop by and do the kitchen remodel my wife wants! :p

I lead 9 FJR's yesterday around North Texas, put me down for 284 miles please. :)

We're up to 1541 total miles ridden with just a few guys loggin in! And yes, we're going to burn a lot of dead dino's this year, but what a great way to do it!

Ride safe

hmm... we could each pick a date at say $5.00 a pop to see when we reach 1 million.

I did 75 miles through the country 2 up with the wife. (G-ma and pa took the kids to a movie :yahoo: )

Does that count as 150? :rolleyes:

I'm still breaking my new 2007 in (picked it up December 31st... So I logged 127 yesterday around Southern New Mexico..

:rolleyes:

Me thinks the ST-owners have thrown down the riding glove - so to speak. As of today they have logged a cumulative 10,308 miles. Just good fun but you better get it in gear.

Put me down for 230 yesterday in a spirited ride through N.Ga. yesterday with two cbr 600 rr's, a big bad Busa, and another FJR dude named Daddysbike who got over 400 by hisself.

He'll have to post up for his credits. Good idea, well probably hit a million by the 4th of July.

Do we disadvantaged (weather challenged) get a multiplicative factor, say 1.5, for our mileage? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.