The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking it with 224 for today's club ride.

Edit: Where you posting the tally? Behind the scenes? Can admin post a counter on the home page? :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I did about 250 on that ride last week dem nice Texas DFW folk, and 150 this weekend when I decided to go have lunch in Gun Barrel Texas, just because I liked the name :rolleyes:

and where is FJRCHICK? I KNOW she has some miles to report!!

Hey, I did about 250 on that ride last week dem nice Texas DFW folk, and 150 this weekend when I decided to go have lunch in Gun Barrel Texas, just because I liked the name :rolleyes:
and where is FJRCHICK? I KNOW she has some miles to report!!
Got you in the log

Checking it with 224 for today's club ride.

Edit: Where you posting the tally? Behind the scenes? Can admin post a counter on the home page? :yes:
TWN,

Just got this figured out... I think. The following link should allow anyone read-only access to the spreadsheet:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pSS...h5cBA&gid=0

And to repeat. If you want direct access to enter your own miles, PM either me or TejasFJR with your email and we'll hook you up. If not, just post your miles to this thread and one or the other of us will enter it and let you know that you're in the log.

Cheers

Hycle checking in with 80 miles running errands 1/12/2008 and Marin County Ride 250 miles 1/13/2008

and where is FJRCHIK? I KNOW she has some miles to report!!
i would have had the same miles as L8RG8R, 284, for that day.

i was sick all last week and home on friday, so no new miles over this past weekend for me.

Add 375 for dcarver.

Will post up weekly numbers as seen on trip counter #2, Friday to Friday.

My goal is to be the commuter king and garner overall mileage without breaking any Candy Butt Association rules! :rolleyes:

Wed. 15 Jan, a nice little 170 miles to Hercules, Ca and back along Suisun Bay, the Carquinez Straits and the levees of the Sacramento River.

Today a lovely 201 miles to Sonora, CA and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.