The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down for 230 yesterday in a spirited ride through N.Ga. yesterday with two cbr 600 rr's, a big bad Busa, and another FJR dude named Daddysbike who got over 400 by hisself.He'll have to post up for his credits. Good idea, well probably hit a million by the 4th of July.
got ya updated.

Marcos,

I hope this finds you well. Put me down for 40 miles today...I commuted to work and back. Plan on doing it everyday this week. Maybe, I should wait until Friday and put down 200? And, did we get put down for the mileage from this past weekend?

Thanks bro.

Rex

RLTW!!

Marcos,
I hope this finds you well. Put me down for 40 miles today...I commuted to work and back. Plan on doing it everyday this week. Maybe, I should wait until Friday and put down 200? And, did we get put down for the mileage from this past weekend?

Thanks bro.

Rex

RLTW!!
No I didn't put down anyone from this weekend's ride since I didn't know total mileage. Let me know how many total miles you did and I'll update for you. As far as commuting miles, maybe it would be eaiser to do a weekly commuting total?

Marcos,

Thanks bro.

Rex

RLTW!!
No I didn't put down anyone from this weekend's ride since I didn't know total mileage. Let me know how many total miles you did and I'll update for you. As far as commuting miles, maybe it would be eaiser to do a weekly commuting total?
276 Miles this past Saturday and I will give a weekly commuting total on Friday.

Rex

Last edited by a moderator:
My goal this year is to take the car to work less than 5 times or one work week (last year I took it around 10-15 times or so). I am tracking the days I take the car on my work calendar. I am off to a bad start however as we had 2 inches of snow on the 2nd of Jan. and then on the 3rd I had to take my car in to have the windhsield replaced from a rock that hit it on the 2nd!

Mileage so far TY however is 225. I get a clean 70 each day I take the bike to work as well. WOO HOO! I guess I will report the total each Saturday.

Marcos,

Thanks bro.

Rex

RLTW!!
276 Miles this past Saturday and I will give a weekly commuting total on Friday.

Rex
Got ya updated Rex! Thanks.

Well get out the book Carver, I made six miles today before the rain sent me packin'. Hey it's only 37 degrees I'm sensitive :cray:

:jester:

I did 160 on the 1st in a Polar Bear Run. Started the year at 63,060 and will let you know about every month or so where I am at and add something about specific rides.

Tejasfjr,

Put me down for 202 miles commuting this week. Damn, the weather was nice for riding. The only thing I looked forward to with work was riding to it...and, from it! Especially the from it!

Good stuff and lovin' da FJR!

Rex

RLTW!!

Week ending 1/12. Put me down for another 375 miles (600YTD)! Tornado watches and flash floods endangered my ride on Thursday but what the hey!?

Tejasfjr,
Put me down for 202 miles commuting this week. Damn, the weather was nice for riding. The only thing I looked forward to with work was riding to it...and, from it! Especially the from it!

Good stuff and lovin' da FJR!

Rex

RLTW!!
Your in the book!

I did 160 on the 1st in a Polar Bear Run. Started the year at 63,060 and will let you know about every month or so where I am at and add something about specific rides.
You're in the log.

Keep up the riding guys. We're at 4738 miles with about 18 of us putting in miles so far.

Added 391 miles today: This week's riding to work and grocery-getting, and a 300-mile loop I rode today from home in Panama City, started west and changed my mind from somewhere on the beach, and went to Tallahassee, then north to Bainbridge, GA (just to put GA on my gay map), across to Dothan (to visit the Yammy dealer, who is also the Suzuki, Polaris, Honda, and Victory dealer) and then back home.

Added 391 miles today: This week's riding to work and grocery-getting, and a 300-mile loop I rode today from home in Panama City, started west and changed my mind from somewhere on the beach, and went to Tallahassee, then north to Bainbridge, GA (just to put GA on my gay map), across to Dothan (to visit the Yammy dealer, who is also the Suzuki, Polaris, Honda, and Victory dealer) and then back home.
I'm jealous. Still haven't gotten the old beast out this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.