The Other Half

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cejay

Reaction score
Hi guys

Long time no speak, have been busy with study, did not want to get sidetracked. Anyways it looks like I am going to start a new venture soon and once that happens I will not have much time for anything hopefully....

So talkin' with the special one in my life, I suggested that I should finish something I started last year...my around Oz trip.

I haven't decided whether or not to take the trailer yet but am starting to form a plan, heading West then up the coast to Darwin and back down through the guts, probably about 20 days give or take.

img0047xp4.jpg

Cejay

Great to hear from you again, mate! It's good that you're planning another ride! Keep us posted. I enjoy reading of your adventures down under!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear from you again, mate! It's good that you're planning another ride! Keep us posted. I enjoy reading of you adventures down under!
Cheers Jack...

Hope to be on the road soon, will be updating on a near daily basis with lots of pix and hopefully some amusing stories.

Cejay