VStream

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toecutter, yes I'm using my copy of the tuning block, which I believe is a hair thicker than the Rifle piece.
Randy are those tuning block copies available to FJR owners, or is this just something you made for your own bike?

Just something I made for my own bike. I used specs from another rider's Rifle tuning block.

What's this I hear?? Skyway is making these? Cool!

Info? Pics??

Other factors must be at work here. I wear an RF-1000, no spacers on windscreen, and lttle to no back pressure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I took the spacers out, when I put the shield back on after my bug magnet shield less ride, it is getting better, might just be getting use to this helmet, it is a lot nicer than the others I have used.

Will put the spacers back in the next rain filled day.

thx for your input.

I'm one of those guys who always has to have the latest and greatest, so I got one of these VStreams to replace my Calsci large. Boy, my experience has been different.

The VStream is a nice shield, but after 150 miles on the vstream, I'm back to my calsci. The vstream has less back pressure than I remember the stock shield having, but the calsci has no back pressure at all. the calsci is quieter, and the air behind it is more calm. The vstream makes a bunch of wind on my arms and ribs that aren't there at all with the calsci. Also my wife complained about the vstream making a bunch of wind on her arms and sides compared to the calsci.

I don't know about this one size fits all thing on the vstream, either.

I got $60 for my Cee Baileys windshield from the calsci people. I wonder if they'll give me $60 for my vstream.

I'm 6'0".

Last edited:
Put it in the classified section of this forum,and I'm sure your troubles will be remedied in short order. Hell, I'll give you 61.00 bucks for it and I already own one!

Last edited by a moderator: