Western FJR Riders Roundup

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gambling? Perhaps we should make bets on Hans, will he make over the hill for the roundup......
+1, Gunny; a great call Dougie Bear, I also forgot to mention that Dr. Rich and Papa Chuy Viejo are sponsoring a "Man Boob Contest" with a bottle of HerraduraTequila as the top prize! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

herradura_034_r2.jpg
What's available to drink before the "Man Boob Contest" ??... jes' sayin'
blushing.gif
lol.gif

Gambling? Perhaps we should make bets on Hans, will he make over the hill for the roundup......
+1, Gunny; a great call Dougie Bear, I also forgot to mention that Dr. Rich and Papa Chuy Viejo are sponsoring a "Man Boob Contest" with a bottle of HerraduraTequila as the top prize! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

herradura_034_r2.jpg
What's available to drink before the "Man Boob Contest" ??... jes' sayin'
blushing.gif
lol.gif
Herr Petey, since Dr. Rich is a DAMNED DANE he will be providing Aquavit but I will bring along a bottle of Jagermeister just for you!

J%C3%A4germeister_50cl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The last time FJR folks had a 'Man Boob" contest in Nevada was at WFO in Reno and Radman won a set of tires.The female judges were the ones with the Tequila. I think Galaxy Blue should have won but Radman had a better presentation. That was vintage WFO.
smile.png

The last time FJR folks had a 'Man Boob" contest in Nevada was at WFO in Reno and Radman won a set of tires.The female judges were the ones with the Tequila. I think Galaxy Blue should have won but Radman had a better presentation. That was vintage WFO.
smile.png
I was there and have been drinking Patron ever since that awful night try to wash those images out of my head.

I believe the girls were so lit by final judging time anyone could have won.

I don't remember who all the judges were but I seem to remember Lisa/ iron maiden and Michelle/Bikerchik were involved

smile.png
+1, Gunny; FJRay's right Galaxy Blue had the bigger Moobs, but Radman did a better job of shaking them for the Lady Judges. jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Will there be any drinking, or eating? Gambling? Gentlemen's clubs? Or is it just riding around an' stuff?
The wife was reading this thread over my shoulder got to this post and said we should go! I am not going to argue an promptly booked a room. See you all there!
Glad to hear it, you two have been added to the list!

Man boob?
bad.gif
sick.gif
grrr.gif
realmad.gif
who-let-rip-smiley.png
skull.gif

This event is in Nevada so we don't have to hear words like that.
Bugnatr we're not going to let you crush the Hopes and destroy the Dreams of Old Michael, MadMike2 and Bokerfork, Marky Mark is putting tassels on his nipples for this one! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

FJR Riders Western Roundup Attendance List as of 12/21: If you are going and are not on this list please inform me on this FJR Forum thread or [email protected] or 480-440-4666 and I will add your name. If you are packing your Significant Other on your bike, please let me know and I will list their name behind yours, for example: FJRBluesman and johnny80s. Note: If Simon and John were each riding their respective FJR's, then they would each be on a separate line!

gfran and Wife

Hudson

James Burleigh

Petey

Cibrd0wn and Wife

Al and Sheila

Jack and Gayle.(Herbike on the Wing forum)

Silver Penguin (Miss Jilly Beans) and Tractor Driver (Andy H.)

Ann on her Street Triple

ULEWZ

Jorstin

Back Door Bob

Longrider - Bruce

Gordie T.

Gregory

Bugnatr and Mrs. Bug
BeemerDonS and Miss Donna
FJRay and Patti
escapefjrtist and Mrs. Gorgeous George
ahchiu - Marcus
The Ever Gorgeous Mademoiselle Tyler - Hubba, hubba, hubba and hubba!
Mr. and Mrs. Bluestreek
RogDeb - both of them!
bgross and Mrs. Bret
Tucson Joe and Cec
Husky Rider and Mrs. Husky
stealth1
HYCLE and Terri
Ken209 and Mrs. Ken
spfd308
indio joe
Gbjbany
Oakdave
juniorfjr and Mrs. Fred
Fly Bye

Thank God Petey is now attending the 2014 Western FJRiders Roundup, it means Bugnatr, Old Michael and Papa Chuy don't have to hire a Bouncer!

Ask Bustanut joker and BikerGeek99 what happens if you screw around with Petey, he handed those sillyass dickwads back their nuts in a paper bag with his mad Ninja skills when they tried farting around with him at CFR Quebec!

Thank God Petey is now attending the 2014 Western FJRiders Roundup, it means Bugnatr, Old Michael and Papa Chuy don't have to hire a Bouncer!
Ask Bustanut joker and BikerGeek99 what happens if you screw around with Petey, he handed those sillyass dickwads back their nuts in a paper bag with his mad Ninja skills when they tried farting around with him at CFR Quebec!
Bust's are probably still in the bag in the back of the freezer where Shelia put them. :) :) :)