What did Santa bring you???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heated grip kit and trailblazer rear brake module...the KTM is awesome, congratulations.

I got to spend the morning with my family, go to work for 5 hours,(county roads snow removal) and get back home just in time for the big meal. bonus for me

Merry Christmas to all

Michael

I got the usual clothes, cologne, and such. We bought ourselves a vacation to the Florida Key's to get the heck out of all this snow, and cold. We take off in about 3 weeks! :yahoo:

A couple pints of suspension fluid for annual fork maintenance, chain lube for the Strom and 10" of new snow...SO and I toned Christmas down this year cuz the house got a heat pump. Frickin propane bills were killing me.

Merry Christmas all.

--G

Santa brought me a 50" plasma, and a new Yamaha sound projector system to rattle the walls a little.

It was a great day here. Its a gift to have time with friends and family. Got a chance for a ride. Did some gunsmithing pro bono on an heirloom muzzleloader for one of my son's friends. Played with the dog. It was a very merry Christmas.

"Warm" weather! For the first time in 11 days, we've got weather over 32•; if this keeps up, and the rest of the snow disappears, I might be able to get out on the bike! Hope all the rest of you had a wonderful Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
90 degree valve stems from BikeEffects and a new RAM mount for my GPS. Yeah!
I'm an idiot until I re-read your post - thought to myself at first: Gee, I didn't know the bike had valve lifters and pushrods like a old 455 cu in V8.

How does the valves work at 90 degrees ???

Whoops, oh, air pressure tire valve stems: Yikes

Mike in Nawlins'

Last edited by a moderator:
A GPS, that I am returning as it does not have north america just the USA. Hopefully a Garmin 2730 will come out the deal.

My wife bought me a high end Helmet Camera made by V.I.O it is the POV.1 which stands for Point of View, Rev.1, This thing is awesome... Shoot 6+ hours and saves in Mpeg/ Avi format to an 8Meg SD card which then can be edited into movies and posted on the web.

IMG_0159.jpg

Cool stuff for sure, especially the KTM and the day with the family mentioned above. I got some nice goodies as well, but the only thing bike-related was this

IMG_0738.jpg

and this.

IMG_0740.jpg

Not complaining, mind you. And I'm thinking some hard luggage later for the REAL KLR as a late Christmas present. Or Mother's Day, maybe. Just so it's by late Spring. Merry Christmas everybody!

Nothing. Money is tight this year and we agreed to not exchange gifts.

Of course, that didnt stop me from buying a few small items for the family. It was still a good christmas.

My wife bought me a high end Helmet Camera made by V.I.O it is the POV.1 which stands for Point of View, Rev.1, This thing is awesome... Shoot 6+ hours and saves in Mpeg/ Avi format to an 8Meg SD card which then can be edited into movies and posted on the web.
Wooo! My favorite toy! Both Cyclebabble and I run this exact unit. Just be warned, editing video can eat time like nobodies business - especially when you edit to the level that Cyclebabble does!

Some really good time with the daughters, one in from the university, one at home, and the oldest is a nurse. Having all three was great, then the son came in from out of town as well, so all is good.

Big thing for me is the new Russell seat, which should be here by mid January. Trying to snag a CCS 100 off of eBay on the cheap....