What did you do to your FJR today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Monday Who riders on Monday? Yesterday put about 265 on. WOW just cracked 45k on 2005. I do have other toys. If I want to go fast and far FJR is the ride.

Rode it to work this morning. Beautiful morning outside but I'll probably be riding it home in the rain if the weather guessers are correct. Day 401.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have to say mine stayed in the garage all weekend so I broke my streak and will have to start over again.

Today was day 2, tomorrow may be a truck day. It's Lookin like lots of rain coming my way. I don't think the ground has dried up in over 2 months.

Sheeezzzz,

Dave

I will have to say mine stayed in the garage all weekend so I broke my streak and will have to start over again.

Today was day 2 and tomorrow may be a truck day. It's Lookin like lots of rain coming my way. I don't think the ground has dried up in over 2 months.

Sheeezzzz,

Dave

(1) I will have to say mine stayed in the garage all weekend so I broke my streak and will have to start over again.
Today was day 2, tomorrow may be a truck day. It's Lookin like lots of rain coming my way. I don't think the ground has dried up in over 2 months.

Sheeezzzz,

Dave

(2) I will have to say mine stayed in the garage all weekend so I broke my streak and will have to start over again.

Today was day 2 and tomorrow may be a truck day. It's Lookin like lots of rain coming my way. I don't think the ground has dried up in over 2 months.

Sheeezzzz,

Dave
Guess it's staying in the garage for two days, eh
weirdsmiley.gif
?

Me too, I was up to 2 in a row. . The rain coming your way is thankfully moving out of here. A lot of rain over in 3 days made for quite the swamp in the backyard. Make sure your gutters are are clean!

(1) I will have to say mine stayed in the garage all weekend so I broke my streak and will have to start over again.

Sheeezzzz,

Dave

(2) I will have to say mine stayed in the garage all weekend so I broke my streak and will have to start over again.

Sheeezzzz,

Dave
Guess it's staying in the garage for two days, eh
weirdsmiley.gif
?

Me too, I was up to 2 in a row. . The rain coming your way is thankfully moving out of here. A lot of rain over in 3 days made for quite the swamp in the backyard. Make sure your gutters are are clean!

440 Miles, 3 pass [stevens, Blewett, White] day, circled Mt. Rainier and stopped to check out the cherry blossoms at my brother-in-laws orchard. A low temp of 52 with a high of 79, perfect riding weather with no traffic or tickets. It was very close to a perfect day. This was the only causality.

30167982_10156354060054628_1426644115636658959_o.jpg
My buddy got just a little sunburned.

Cherry blossoms.

30950756_10156354044454628_1592641829821675269_o.jpg

30420297_10156354044459628_6570890784325779728_o.jpg

30424874_10156354044609628_2469392413201210985_o.jpg

We were about a week late for the best viewing.

Last edited by a moderator:
bought my new ride a month ago. Today was the first day I have been home and there wasn't snow on the ground or way to cold. Got back from ND at three today went to the dealer and got bike. all My after market items had been added a Givi trunk two brothers exhaust and canyon cage crash bars.

Hey Spook, don't look now, but someone bead-blasted that bike and removed all the shine!

Congrats on emergence from nuclear winter.

Another day in the books, brother leo was waiting for me, but allas the feejer brakes quickly reduced my speed to acceptable levels.

Dave

Latest posts