What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was nice yesterday while I worked. Nice part of today except for the heavy storm.

Sunday looks good to break in the new KTM 500EXC and do first oil change.

cooking%20AZ_zpsnvnbjk65.jpg

JSNS

It's 63, sunny with a high of 79 expected. First day back to work after our vacation and I get to ride the bike in. Life is good.. :)

In Paris, the decline starts slowly with the return of the sun, but the weather nationnal anonce us big storms for late night and most of the rivers are still swollen ... and 40 cm of water, this is limit with the FJR ... I did it once, but now I make big detour to get to work ... Bring on the sun

We actually have some mostly sunny days slated for this week! After such a wet May no less. Ride to work 65 ish, coming home at 90 ish.

If yoose guys are planning on visiting the sunny mtns of NC you should hurry up. Both days this weekend will be 95-100 deg down here in the foothills. I guess summer has sprung.

Sunny.

70-ish.

Doesn't matter, though.

I sprained my right ankle and broke a bone in my foot over the weekend, so no riding for me for a while.

Sunny.
70-ish.

Doesn't matter, though.

I sprained my right ankle and broke a bone in my foot over the weekend, so no riding for me for a while.
That sucks, Andy...at least you can still drink beer.
Was this a self inflicted wound and is there a good story to go along with it???? Hope you heal quick.

The last time I broke anything is was because I didn't get out of the way of a cannon that I had just lit the fuse on. It cost me a foot and a wrist.

Sunny.70-ish.

Doesn't matter, though.

That sucks, Andy...at least you can still drink beer.
Was this a self inflicted wound and is there a good story to go along with it???? Hope you heal quick.

The last time I broke anything is was because I didn't get out of the way of a cannon that I had just lit the fuse on. It cost me a foot and a wrist.
Did the weather cause you to slip and break something? Or did you get depressed and do the usual FJR thing and take yourself out with a cannon?

Sunny.
70-ish.

Doesn't matter, though.

Ouch! That sux. Hope you had enough sense to injure only one side. Last breakage for me was ribs during spring pollen season. Took a few weeks until I could cough or sneeze without screaming like a little bitch.

I ... uh ... lessee here .... I was saving a group of nuns and kids from a rabid shark.*

Yeah...

That's it.

That's the ticket.

* No bookcases were harmed nor involved in said incident.

Beautiful here, mid 70s and low humidity. Did a 100 mile loop of all back roads. Coming into Wolfsville, MD, you can go in any direction and be in some nice riding.

DSC01156-1.JPG

Weather here was just lovely. I really enjoyed riding around my yard on the lawn mower. Again.

At least I was able to ride the FJR to work last night and tonight.

So I've successfully pulled off the rear tire from the FJR, and I'm getting ready to swap it for a Pirelli Angel 'A' Spec GT. I looked at the temperature because it's really starting to cook inside my garage.

Bartlesville, OK (74006) as of 3:25 pm CDT

sunny.png

96°
Sunny
feels like 109°

Yup 109 Feels about right! Stay hydrated my friends.