What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was in the 80s here the past few days. Now WeatherUnderground lists our current conditions as 32 degrees with friggin Ice Pellets. "Friggin" added for emphasis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it was snowing today. snowed about 10" or so near Anaconda, Lost Trail Pass, Lolo Pass got snow. Those are my routes to Bonner's Ferry this weekend for a RtE and Shoot. Great camping weather eh? Still going though.

Bappo

65F and overcast "slit your wrists where's the sun" gray...It's been raining every day except for 2 or 3 days in the past 3 weeks.

HIgh 70's today, about the same tomorrow. Unfortunately I am stuck at home babysitting one of my Bengal cats. Hope I can get out tomorrow for a quick run over to the Red Horse Diner in Ellensburg or out to Crescent Lake. Bunch of family in town next week so I need to get at least one day or riding in before then.

Just got done hailing like crazy. Not the damaging type though. Rained real hard for about 4 min after the hail finished. Ice and water filled the gutters. Covered the grass about 1/4 inch deep. I finished mowing about 10 min before it all broke loose!!

You should be okay. Looks like North Indianapolis will get it and the southern part of the state. You look okay if you are in In Nortnern Ohio. Allen and BlackandWhite are gonna get smoked in a few though. Hope it's just rain.

Bad day of flying today. Weather deteriorated in Dulles, but we still got in and out. The other plane shot an approach into ORD, but went missed. They had to transport that pax to South Bend for a later pickup due to ground stops in the entire Chicago area. Gotta love spring in the Midwest.

No tornadoes here, glad to say, but over 90 the last two days. It's not horrible yet, but it's just a warning--it will be soon. Takes a lot of the joy out of a nice motorcycle ride, doesn't it?

PhilJet09 said: The other plane shot an approach into ORD, but went missed. They had to transport that pax to South Bend for a later pickup due to ground stops in the entire Chicago area.
Huh? In Engrish, prease?
This is my guess. "ORD" refers to Chicago O'hare airport. Pax probably refers to passengers (passengers -> pacs -> pax. The rest probably then makes some sort of sense:

The other plane failed in an attempt to land at Chicargo, either landed elsewhere or was damaged during a bad landing. The passengers had to be taken to another airport (South Bend?) because of heavy traffic in the Chicargo area.

Nah, don't like that at all.

In English, please?

This weather here is atrocious! It was 84 today and not a cloud in the sky. It is just mean.

All it is doing is making my PMS even worse. (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) As I am in the middle of a 11 day work stretch for overtime to pay for Red Lodge and NAFO.

70 here Thursday, rode in the Mini with the top down from Cheyenne to Spearfish, snowed about an inch last night, high of 39F today. PMS again