What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been mild here on the high desert. Logged almost 300 miles on the white whale in the last three days. Next ride will be on the new to me FJR.
punk.gif

Almost 70 today...rain and 50's back tomorrow. Regardless, got the FJR out for a couple hour twisty-road foothill romp!

--G

rain, hail, rain, hail, storm, hey I forgot rain and hail ... the good thing is that the fjr is clean ...

Couple hours of freezing rain and wind followed by a bunch of regular rain at just above the freezing point. This is only October! The summer got a late start in Eastern Canada but it was decent up until beginning of this month. We seem to have pretty much skipped about six weeks of fall weather.

After heavy rains last week, today it'll be 84° F (29C) here in Austin, Texas, with a few wispy high clouds. Overnight it's been in the low 60's F (17C).

Overall, I can't complain.

50F, NW breeze at 10-15 mph, clear skys, "Bluebird weather".

Not good for duck hunting, a little windy for prime pheasant hunting, enjoying both.

Overcast and threatening to rain; expected high in the 40s. Looks like our extended run of sunshine and temperatures in the 60s is over.

The weather thread is back. That's all you need to know since the usual themes are the Arizonans have emerged from air conditioned hibernation, the Californians are gloating and everyone else is mostly moaning about the crap winter weather and planning Spring rides on straight boring roads. Salud!