Who's ridin' from where??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be leaving early Friday morning from northern NJ.

Other than that, I haven't made a route or anything else yet. Plenty of time yet.

I'll be coming from the Richmond, Va area and I believe I have WPBFJR ( Dana) also talked into coming up from West Palm Beach, Fl.

Dave

I'm a proud Norfolkian! I'm leaving here Thursday morning, stopping at the Brier Inn to see who has showed up on Thursday afternoon... & I'm planning to stay at our local connection's house for the evening in order to save $$$ over the course of the weekend... that is unless I end up w/ a roomy to share expenses with. I'm thinking it's not going to take but 4-5 hours to get to the hotel.

Any and all local folks are welcome to hook up for the ride. As a matter of fact, I'm hoping that I'm not riding alone.

If I run into friends to ride with maybe we could make it a fun & twisty ride??? THere are some good roads out yonda'.

Heidi

I'll be coming in Thursday afternoon from Raleigh.JW
Thursday from Fayetteville, NC. Maybe meet you in Raleigh?!?
I will be leaving from the Eastern edge of the known universe on Thursday afternoon. Bailing the youngest out of school early so we can pass through Raleigh before 16:00 traffic sets in. We will be easy to spot with a trailered FJR pushing a Suzuki XL7 down the highway.

Will be plenty of room in the cager for any stuff you guys would like to offload. And I will have tools and service items in case anyone has problems. Also room on the trailer for one more FJR in case something major goes wrong.

Maybe we should do a cell phone list before the departure. I could bat cleanup coming behind you all. I promise not to pass anybody! :dribble:

I will be leaving from the Eastern edge of the known universe on Thursday afternoon. Bailing the youngest out of school early so we can pass through Raleigh before 16:00 traffic sets in. We will be easy to spot with a trailered FJR pushing a Suzuki XL7 down the highway.

Will be plenty of room in the cager for any stuff you guys would like to offload. And I will have tools and service items in case anyone has problems. Also room on the trailer for one more FJR in case something major goes wrong.

Maybe we should do a cell phone list before the departure. I could bat cleanup coming behind you all. I promise not to pass anybody! :dribble:
I was going to make a leisurely ride up on Thrusday, but could delay on depending on Vmax and E1Allen's schedule. I will PM you my info.

I've altered my plans and expect to arrive on Friday. Should be midday. 9 hrs from NNY.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm coming in from Columbus. Will probably slab it through central WV on I-77 from Marietta to Beckley, then go backroads from there.

I was going to make a leisurely ride up on Thrusday, but could delay on depending on Vmax and E1Allen's schedule. I will PM you my info.
I can schedule whatever time to go that I need. I may be in the military, but I can be ready to travel at the most convient time for you guys. Jeff, i might take you up on the extra junk to trailer offer if the SO decides to come.

I be riding over from Northeastern North Carolina leaving Thursday AM 0 Dark-thurty

Have number one son as co pilot.

Taking the senic route thru Virginia .

I'm planning on leaving Tuesday from MN unless my riding partner decides to go. If he goes, actually if his wife lets him, we'll be leaving from east of Ashville, NC on Thurs AM. I'll check back here as time goes on and I get a better handle on the plans.

Ever since I made the mistake of taking my semi down some of those eastern OH roads... :angry: , I've been dying to take a bike through there. :yahoo:

Soooo, if you OH riders don't mind someone trying to keep up... I'd be happy to kick back and watch you show me the good curves.

Leaving Worcester Mass early Friday and have to find FjRandy in NJ on the way. Heading back North on Monday.

If all goes well, I will be coming from Richmond KY. The wife is on the phone right now talking to the inlaws to see if they will watch our 1yr old for a few days (fingers crossed)

They recently retired and have been RV'ers for several years...with full retirement they went out and got tyhe big old diesel pusher John Madden motorhome and now want to go full time. :(