• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wireless realtime tire pressure monitor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vancosport

Reaction score
Dear Members

We are proud to introduce the renowned LDL tire watch system for motorcycles. this little kit is made in france, and can mount to almost any tubeless tire mounted rim. in a nutshell, its a kit consisting of two rim mounted sensors that relay info to a very small dash or handlebar mountable monitor, that monitors tire temparature, tire pressure, and ambient tempatures via wireless technology in real time. it can be adjusted to signal an alarm to the rider informing him of tire pressure loss, and avoiding trouble and road hazards. Cost is at 370 USD shipped to ur door.

[SIZE=24pt]Mounting instructions[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Click HERE to order[/SIZE]

LDLLogo.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

[SIZE=24pt]Click HERE to order[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
More expensive than Smartire but:

Easiyer to install, no need of 12V from the bike.

For $ 100.00 more I would go with that.

Actually happy with my Smartire.

Will certainly avoid bad installation like this :

683a5bcf.jpg

SMARTTIRE004.jpg

How does this compare to smartire?
smaller, lighter, easier to mount anywhere you wish on the bike, receiver does not need to get connected to the bike's main battery current instead works with it's own small battery (does not need cutting,splicing wires). mounting is much easier, the valve is the actual mounting point for the sensor, meaning you avoid potential damage to the rims in case something goes wrong (metal fatigue of the mounting band).

V.

While a touch spendy, it is a very, VERY cool item!!

Thanks for posting, VancoSport! Always a pleasure to see your new offerings! B)

683a5bcf.jpg
Damn, Pierre! :blink:

What are we looking at here... is the SmartTire sensor retained on the wheel by (what looks to be) a massively huge hose clamp, and this particular clamp separated?! :blink: :blink:

While a touch spendy, it is a very, VERY cool item!!
Thanks for posting, VancoSport! Always a pleasure to see your new offerings! B)

683a5bcf.jpg
Damn, Pierre! :blink:

What are we looking at here... is the SmartTire sensor retained on the wheel by (what looks to be) a massively huge hose clamp, and this particular clamp separated?! :blink: :blink:
Overtight when install BY THE DEALER, found out that they did not use a torque wrech.

When the rim expand cause by the heat, strap broke.

Nothing happen to my friend, Smartire exchange the sensor at no charge ( good service ) even if it was dur to a bad installation.

group buy at least 5 members at 300 USD shipped anywhere on the planet !

1-Warchild

2-

3-

4-

5-

How does this compare to smartire?
smaller, lighter, easier to mount anywhere you wish on the bike, receiver does not need to get connected to the bike's main battery current instead works with it's own small battery (does not need cutting,splicing wires). mounting is much easier, the valve is the actual mounting point for the sensor, meaning you avoid potential damage to the rims in case something goes wrong (metal fatigue of the mounting band).

V.
I have quite a bit of experience with the smartire. Like it very much except readability of the display at less than perfect angles. I actually prefer the 12v wiring setup. Already have to carry too many spare batteries on long trips (hard system receiver, flashlights). The sensor mount does seem like a better design....

I have quite a bit of experience with the smartire. Like it very much except readability of the display at less than perfect angles. I actually prefer the 12v wiring setup. Already have to carry too many spare batteries on long trips (hard system receiver, flashlights). The sensor mount does seem like a better design....
+1, and Gary McCoy sells them cheaper than anyone else.

Latest posts