• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wireless realtime tire pressure monitor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number of members taking part in the group buy is now 5. Price has dropped to 300 USD shipped. there is no limit to number of members who still want to take part.

1-Warchild

2-Kaitsdad

3-BrunDog

4-TurboDave

5-Freshmeat

Last edited by a moderator:
Number of members taking part in the group buy is now 5. Price has dropped to 300 USD shipped. there is no limit to number of members who still want to take part.
[SIZE=24pt]Click HERE for group buy payment link.[/SIZE]

1-Warchild

2-Kaitsdad

3-BrunDog

4-TurboDave

5-Freshmeat
Placed my order today. Look forward to having it on my AE

Question -- can you order just the transmitter/valvestem portion?

reason: I'd like to install on multiple bikes, then just move the monitor from bike to bike -- then you don't have to shell out $300 per bike?

Is that an option? Do they sell replacement parts?

Placed my order today. Look forward to having it on my AE
Yep, I paid for mine last night. It's on it's way.

Now I am thanking Tucker Rocky for falsely stating to me that my Avon Storms would be in my hands by Nov 13th, cuz if they had arrived as promised, I'd have to dismount them again to install the LDL Tire Watch sensors. :glare:

VancoSport works some serious magic to ship items from Cyprus to the States in lickety-split time. I bet the LDL Tire Watch will probably be here before the Avon's arrive.... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered tonite - now to see how long it'll take my local shop to scare up those Avon Storms everyone keeps talkin' about...

Ordered tonite - now to see how long it'll take my local shop to scare up those Avon Storms everyone keeps talkin' about...
I'm anxious to hear feedback on the storms. I recently became a believer in Avons. After trying them for the first time I think they run circles around the PRs.

<snip>

Hey - Vancosport,

What's the ETA on these things? I'd like to have 'em installed with the new tires (Avon Storm) I just ordered..

thx

FM

Vancosport,

What is the expected battery life (hours) of a transmitter?

THANKS

i can't comment on tire watch but smartire has served me well for over 50,000 km and countless tire changes without a problem.

sounds like very similar technology delivering the same information.

i wouldn't be without it.

derek

Vancosport,

What is the expected battery life (hours) of a transmitter?

THANKS
5 years ;)
Ummm this review says 2 years
The question VancoSport was answering was referring to the battery life of the transmitter (installed in the wheel).... that's 5 years.

The article in that blog says battery life is 2 years for the display unit... and you're right, that's obviously gong to be dependent on how much the backlight is used.

Vancosport or Experienced Farklers,

Will the transmitter accept any of the myriad 90 degree valve stems?

THANKS

Latest posts