• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would Loctite and JB Weld be overkill?
If not, blue or red?

If Blue, can it be painted?

If Red, can it be painted?

I not. can JB Weld be painted?

If not, can I use Elmers?

If not, can I sue Wynpro if it flies off and hits a DPS officer's windshield?

If so, how much?

Thanks in advance.....
Based on your questions, I'd say your anxiety level would not be worth you buying this little doo dad, :rolleyes: . If'n I were you, I'd just carry a flattened Dr. Pepper (pepsi or mountain dew can be substituted) and sit in on the ground and plant UR kickstand on that doo dad instead. No worries at all then, :D !!!

doctorj

No, red, yes, yes, yes, for what?, yes, $1.50.
Ahh shit I used blue! :blink:

What is going to happen to me?!?!?!

Are my balls going to shivel up and fall off, or is my bike going to have unintended acceleration followed by fiery death?

HELPPP! :dribble:

Am I the only one who had to get out the angle grinder and shape my kickstand foot? Maybe I had an aftermarket one on there. It only took a few seconds but it was just a little bit long for the opening and wobbled. But it fits fine now, nice and secure, and I'm very happy with it, especially at such a reasonable price. So thanks for another neat-o FaJaRkle, Dave.

Am I the only one who had to get out the angle grinder and shape my kickstand foot? Maybe I had an aftermarket one on there. It only took a few seconds but it was just a little bit long for the opening and wobbled. But it fits fine now, nice and secure, and I'm very happy with it, especially at such a reasonable price. So thanks for another neat-o FaJaRkle, Dave.
By the time I install mine in 2 months time all the great ideas will have been posted such as this one... :) My install will be near perfect... :)

I'm glad I'm right handed cause I hear lefties have to pay so much more for their tools...

Fred W, a few pages back, said he had to do a little grinding. I had a small gap, maybe 1/16", all the way around.

Luckily, they use a different casting method for the pistons. ;)

Got mine, looks like a little grinding will be needed to clear the aftermarket exhaust...

Looks like a modified version for aftermarket exhaust may be necessary.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine yesterday, painted it black, locktight the threads. great job Dave.
Thanks
Did it take you 2 1/2 hours to install, also?

P.S. Every time I read your handle name I want to say 'God Bless You', and hand you a hanky.

:D ;)
SPU, don't know what the hell your problem was taking 2.5 hours to install your WynPro pad! Mine came today, installed in 25 minutes and I took an Armadillo break!

12ddf9c8.jpg

1f16ba30.jpg

Sorry for the crappy phone pics good camera at work.

Great product! Mine went right on, I filled the pocket up with a NAPA product called the Right Stuff, it's a gasket making goo. I tightened the screws down (blue Loc tight used) wiped away the excess. Good enough!

This is a nice farkle, and at a very reasonable price, so if you happen to be having a little too much fun and it touches down i guess it will come off easily enough to not cause any other damage.

So a PayPal is on its way to you, thanks for your efforts.

Another Paypal. This is a great idea and in the long run will be much cheaper than the disposable electrical box covers I seem to leave behind ;)

BTW I dont care at all about a little grinding, still a nice product! :)
Jeff O,

Ya did a nice job! Kudo's to ya :)

I actually have one just like that. The last piece came up short so it ended up with a flat on it. Who new?

So that other peep's might know the situation what kind of exhaust are you running?

Thanks,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.