2008 Annual Clan Gathering

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warning; thread hijack.........

Yosemite update...........

120 is now plowed from gate to gate, they need to clear 4 avalance areas, plow the spur roads and parking lots ( hopefully minor road work, unlike last year ).......stay tuned....soon !!!!!

The way things look now, 06-07 June I will likely have to be in La La land as part of the Labrador-sitting-duties-trade-with-the-ex that frees up the calendar for NAFO.... but you never know. Oh, kids.....

I assume that one could just show up at the campground if things break right?

Re-thread Hijack...I was wondering about that, too.

The way things look now, 06-07 June I will likely have to be in La La land as part of the Labrador-sitting-duties-trade-with-the-ex that frees up the calendar for NAFO.... but you never know. Oh, kids.....
I assume that one could just show up at the campground if things break right?

Re-thread Hijack...I was wondering about that, too.
Yeah, ride in and show up, no problemo !!!

You can add me to the Daytripper list (Saturday). Will likely bring Kay too.

I've retired from camping and am too cheap to buy a room so close to home.

I look forward to seeing you all.

Hey, what's this thread all about anyway?

Is there a ride going on or something? :blink:

How come nobody told me? :angry:

Anybody I know going? (And I don't know Old Michael, BTW--he gets up too early. :glare: )

Can just anybody go? (Even Old Fat Bastard2?)

Sheesh!

Jb

[Edit: I just reviewed the attendance list and spotted my name there.... Didn't know I was going. :unsure: ]

Last edited by a moderator:
[Edit: I just reviewed the attendance list and spotted my name there.... Didn't know I was going. :unsure: ]
It's a good job that somebody signed you up. Your presence is required for storytelling around the campfire. There are few that spin as good a yarn as Jb! :clapping:

Jill
Aw, shucks, Penguini. You really know how to flatter a guy (and make him think he needs to go).

topoGIGIO.jpg

Hijack: I am worried about Dave and Diane. There is a forest fire in their mountains. Anybody know if the fire is threatening Highlander's hood?

Hijack: I am worried about Dave and Diane. There is a forest fire in their mountains. Anybody know if the fire is threatening Highlander's hood?
Ric, Dave posted up on this very thread at 6:41 this evening. Sounded as he and Diane would be fine. I was thinking the same thing earlier and spoted this. Do hope and pray everyone and everything is ok though. Back to thread. PM. <>< :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
We're OK. Thanks for the concern guys ! The fire is about 10 miles south of us, it started in the most remote part of the SC mountains, luckily it is not heavily populated over there, as it is in most of the mountain range.