2009 2 million mile push !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another beautiful day in mooresville . Until i travel 50 miles north mad sun downpour lasted 15 minutes the pr2 are dam good in the rain 148 miles

Met my CMA group for our monthly Steeple Chase to head to the hurricane zone where Katrina did her dirty deeds to visit and attend services at Celebration Church in Chalmette, LA. (yes, it's true, the toothbrush was invented in Chalmette; anywhere else it would be called a teethbrush !!!).

Then to the CMA President's daughter's home to visit her after her serious automobile accident last week. She lives in Loranger, LA.

Total today: 107 miles

July 4th weekend riding and 200 commute miles this week= 376 miles.

I haven't totaled the commute miles this year....it'd be a guess at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mileage so far this year for all bikes.

January ------- February -------- March --------- April -------- May -------- June

BMW RT --------- 86 ---------- 26 ---------- 12 ---------- 47 ---------- Sold

Honda --------- 0 --------- 0 ---------- 0 ---------- 0 --------- 0 ---------- 0

Harley --------- 342 --------- 0 ---------- 0 ---------- 0 ---------- 471 ---------- 266

FJR --------- 684 ---------- 489 ---------- 478 ---------- 1624 --------- 3317 ---------- 4291

Total miles for the first six months is 12,133 miles

3rd up date for June is [SIZE=36pt] 119,435. 3/10 [/SIZE]Miles . And gained 12 NEW members for June, Bringing the total members to 79 . Thanks to all the new members for posting up . !!!!!!

Just RTB from an awesome ride to the four corners area. CO, AZ, UT, WY. Great roads (well except for the MI, IL parts) spectacular scenery. 6,258 KM (3,888 Mi. for the metric impaired). Bike was flawless.

I am late on the 15 update due Family health problems in N.Y do not know when i will be back in N.C . I dont have a pc iam using my brother in laws and dont know when i will get back on . July 15 update is [SIZE=36pt] 10811 [/SIZE]Miles.

From the Barn, up "the One", lunch at "Latitudes" in Pacific Grove, return on Carmel Valley Rd. and various other bits, return to barn.

294.6 today for me!

I rode with 2 other FJR's.

Guess "they" need to weigh in, unless you trust me (x 3 = 883.8)?

I was out of the country most of July and just got back on Sunday. I only put on 39 miles last night after my oil change.

I am leaving tomorrow on a 6000+ mile 3 week vacation so next month will be better :yahoo:

July miles total= 39

190 miles today to Nawkins and back to help a fellow Feejer r/r cam chain tensioner. Sadly it did not fix the issue...

So far for me for all of 2009:

2008 Busa: 820

2008 FJR: 1636

No more miles to report until I can get back out and ride.

My mileage for July is comprised of a ride to Reno NV and local riding.

Harley Davidson --- 1263 Miles

FJR --- 480 Miles

Total miles for July --- 1743 Miles

I haven't posted any miles since last January after the ride to Carlsbad for the Upchuck. Add another [SIZE=12pt]15,272 [/SIZE]miles for me since then. My odometer is at 101,973 :clapping: and I just road to Great Falls, Montana the week before last and Moscow/St. Regis, MT. this last week end. :yahoo: