2009 Iron Butt Rally - Official Daily Reports

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miscellenaneous photos from the St Charles, IL check point.
feel free to add captions as you see fit... ;)

2009IBR004.jpg

Wait! My balls were right here when I left yesterday.. ..where the hell they go???? Damn you Eric!!

2009IBR005.jpg

Shit! I caught yer balls Scooter Then.. Poof!.. they just went away..

[

Skooter's too skerd to try a CT. :rolleyes: I think his first wife still has his balls.

I just chatted in the parking lot with peeps I knew, took some photos and skidaddled.

Saw and chatted with TBD for a little bit...Mr Warchild is gonna have to post up ...but I bet he is busy with the committee checking bonuses and stuff.

edit:

a couple short effed up videos from the digital camera

Last edited by a moderator:
Outstanding correct call on this one, Hal! Art and I were wondering: Are you, dcarver and Fairlaner also getting three a day phone calls from El Pendejo Grande? Very glad he calls, he keeps me informed and I keep him awake with our bullshitting!!
No phone calls here, wish he would. I'd keep that El Pendejo Grande in stitches, just sayin'. Give him my cellie and DARE him to call! :lol:

I just got a note that Turbo Dave is at CP 1 and looking and feeling good...
So very cool!

If Dave could convert everyone's good wishes for him into points, he'd be a podium finisher...
Exactly! TurboDave is 'THE MAN' among boyz in this field. I'm with TD and a finish! Go Dave, Go!

[SIZE=8pt](don't ever count him out, he's one tough old bird, just sayin'.... he knows how to pace, has navigated for years, and has an onboard coffee brewer and cup, a big ol' cigar, and a great attitude) :lol: [/SIZE]

Phuck yeah! This is all great news! I'm stoked for all of our fellow FJR dudes! Turbo, well, we all love Turbo. Matt, well, we all love to hate Matt. And Greg... come to think of it, haven't we all "loved" Greg at some point?

Great job on leg one, ya'll. Keep up the good and SAFE riding. My best to all IBR participants (but secretly I'm pullin' for FJR pilots).

Thanks WC for the updates.

I gotta throw my cheers in for TurboDave. :clapping:

Ride safe all you guys/gals and finish well.

I just hit my 400th post!!!

Like everyone has said, many thanks for the updates.

Sorry as much as support the FJR(forum) guys, I have to ask did the Brit make it. ..................... :unsure:

DB

any word on the remaining Rotozuki making it to St Charles?

he pulled in around 6:30. he did have a problem with the header pipe but nothing a little wire and hose clamps can't take care of.

other than that the bike is running good.

we did a oil cahange and fixed the header pipe.

........ and AdvRider last time, but I am just too swamped to continue to do all three forums this time around. So I am just going to update things here. .............

... and thats why I am lurking over here instead of ADVRider .... better 'Butt coverage ... (and I am a closet FJR fan ... learning what I can before taking the leap.

Thanks for the updates

Anybody planning on hitting check #2 to look over the hardware ??? I am planning on being there.

G

any word on the remaining Rotozuki making it to St Charles?

Photo ripped off from mxvet57:

100_4589.jpg

Check out that bad-ass HID Lamp Housing! Looks like a giant chrome nippley!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the updates WC and et. al. Freakin' awesome!

I'll be there at CP 2 G.Kennedy... Taking pictures and doing my best to stay out of the way.