• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 FJR For Sale-7900-Job Loss Forces Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puh. If I didn't have my '07, I'd be headed over there; about an hour from me.

You should fly down, ride it to EOM and ride home!

Would love to but kinda pressed on time. Thinking for the 6 hour drive I can rent a car one way and ride it back in one day. Hoping to sort out the details tomorrow so we'll see if it happens

Working out the details for Zx6rrider purchase and 2nd interview for a job tomorrow!!!! Its a good day.
smile.png

Bump for a sweet bike. Not 100% comfortable with Yamaha financing so I'm holding off for now but still trying to find a way around it. Good luck with the interview

I vote FJRRR nails the interview, the offer is more than acceptable, and as a result, he jumped the gun just a smidge and now he doesn't have to sell that bike. Beside, this new job doesn't have so much travel, so the bike will finally get the attention it truly deserves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I jumped the gun.. Bike still for sale.. See my last post..

Smitty

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY - I can let this one stop worrying me. It actually IS the one that got away.

Congrats Smitty!!! Now ride it like you stole it..... 'cause you did!!

Well I'm out with egg on my face. My banker would not do a out of state deal.

Sorry for the false sale..

Smitty