• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 FJR For Sale-7900-Job Loss Forces Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this thread sure has it's ups and downs. Here's hoping it's nothing but better for the OP.
punk.gif
I mean, he seems like a nice enough guy, even if he does know Wheaton... :whistle:

Well I picked this bike up today from Gerry. He and it are awesome. What a story; committed to this bike, listed my 07 on CL the same day, sold it the next day to a guy 4 hours from me but in route to get this one. SO... I delivered my 07 yesterday, continued on 700 miles with a trailer to get this one today, did a local 130 mile "test run" with a local pal then, back on the trailer and home I go... Lucked out all around :)

Thanks Gerry for working with me and good luck, I know we will stay in touch ! There'd be a pic or two if it were obvious how to add them

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, glad it worked out. We can finally put this thread to rest ! :)

SOLD !!!!!!!

If things work out, the Harley Trike is gone next and I will be moving over to the Goldwing Forum!

Always dread the day I sell my Feejer, but hope it's to someone who will enjoy it as much as you will Ablumny! :) Good buy, glad the OP has a cleaner garage and many happy and safe miles to you! :D