2011 Hooterville 400

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add me to the "maybe" column.

"Pencil me in" just sounds wrong to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be in on this under 1 condition. If my bent wheels are not repaired I will ride my CBR1000RR

CBR1000rr001.jpg

Will you guys ride with a Honda?

Add me to the "maybe" column.

"Pencil me in" just sounds wrong to me.
Don't be a tool Joe...make a commitment. :)

Will pencil you in.

I'll be in on this under 1 condition. If my bent wheels are not repaired I will ride my CBR1000RR

Hey, it will be great to meet the famous Mike/mehaffy. Sure, Honda is okay. I wish Smitty would show up...if he does, it would probably be on some Hondapotamus or something. First time I followed him around the roads of Hooterville, he was on a Suzuki Gixxer...so a Honda is just fine if you're riding it.

Fantastic, Joe's going too now. That makes 3 from the land of Sven. And Joe, if you take note of post #38, saying "maybe" was probably a much safer way of saying you might not make the trip. Hope you can though. Besides, it's not like we'll be missing a good Vikings game or anything (or any football game for that matter).

Put me down as a maybe. Sounds like too much fun to miss.

Wow...this is going to be great! :yahoo:

Haven't seen you Derek, since Valetz's Inaugural CFO in 2005...which if I recall, you did a bang up job as the swag meister.

But what's with all the maybes from the MN guys...talk to Gramps...he knows how to "man up" and say "Yes". :)

Put me down as a maybe. Sounds like too much fun to miss.

Wow...this is going to be great! :yahoo:

Haven't seen you Derek, since Valetz's Inaugural CFO in 2005...which if I recall, you did a bang up job as the swag meister.

But what's with all the maybes from the MN guys...talk to Gramps...he knows how to "man up" and say "Yes". :)
Yep that was a long time ago. I bet we both have a few more grey hair's since then. Well at least you do from the pics I've seen. :lol:

I plan on being in St. Louis around that time. Need to see if I can change my plans enough to make the ride. Hopefully it will all work out.

CBR1000rr001.jpg

Only if you like to twist the throttle on that rig! We'll have to go find some twisty roads somewhere around Hooterville!

There any twisty roads on this ride Mark?

I'm jus sayin...

Sometimes I can be offensive and obnoxious...

My pants might fall down when you least expect...

But I love motorsickles....

I hope you can overlook my stupidity.....

I do love to ride.....
I'll try to convince him to keep his pants on, but if I cant, I'm not responsible for any butt prints on any windows!

I'm just grateful they dont have pervert laws in Mexico!

I concur.....he doos like to ride...

But what's with all the maybes from the MN guys...talk to Gramps...he knows how to "man up" and say "Yes".

My initial post was meant as a "maybe"....but grateful I was inadvertantly nudged off of the fence. I'll be heading down with Marc - and hopefully a couple others. October seems like such a long ways away. Maybe I should explore northern MN roads to hold me over until then.

Mike(?)

This should be a blast...it ain't Arkansas...but it's still a great time rompin around on some lightly travelled backroads...some of which have curves on 'em. Right Gramps? :D

This should be a blast...it ain't Arkansas...but it's still a great time rompin around on some lightly travelled backroads...some of which have curves on 'em. Right Gramps? :D
A little roller-coaster ride on the #19 & the no surprises banked curves of the #160 are worth the long trip. Can't wait. :D

As luck would have it I am off that weekend. My shop and home will be open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening. I would also be up to grilling Saturday evening if everyone would like to come to my house for dinner. It would be a simple meal, brats, burgers, dogs, and stuff on the side.

Of anyone has a bike issue your more than welcome to

use my shop for repairs. I will also ride on Saturday, and if anyone wants to do some great gravel let me know. I will even hang the Yamaha banners on the garage.

Smitty

As luck would have it I am off that weekend. My shop and home will be open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening. I would also be up to grilling Saturday evening if everyone would like to come to my house for dinner. It would be a simple meal, brats, burgers, dogs, and stuff on the side.

Of anyone has a bike issue your more than welcome to use my shop for repairs. I will also ride on Saturday, and if anyone wants to do some great gravel let me know. I will even hand the Yamaha banners on the garage.

Smitty

WOW!! Did we luck out or what! That's great Smitty! I will definitely take you up on that Saturday night grilling offer. :yahoo:

We will definitely base our motel in Bonne Terre, MO then...not Farmington.

Thanks Smitty!, it will be great to ride with you again...just let me know how much the $ are for the picnic, and I'll pass the hat.

I will update this thread in early August, but if you want to reserve a room, do it at the Super 8 in Bonne Terre. I will be coming down Friday during the day, so will be staying Fri and Sat nights.

EDIT: BONNE TERRE motel only has smoking rooms left. Therefore, we are basing our rides out of the Super 8 in Farmington, MO.

Switch your reservations if you already made them. Or not. Up to you.

Of anyone has a bike issue your more than welcome to use my shop for repairs. I will also ride on Saturday, and if anyone wants to do some great gravel let me know. I will even hand the Yamaha banners on the garage.

Smitty

WOW!! Did we luck out or what! That's great Smitty! I will definitely take you up on that Saturday night grilling offer. :yahoo:

We will definitely base our motel in Bonne Terre, MO then...not Farmington.

Thanks Smitty!, it will be great to ride with you again...just let me know how much the $$ are for the picnic, and I'll pass the hat.

I will update this thread in early August, but if you want to reserve a room, do it at the Super 8 in Bonne Terre. I will be coming down Friday during the day, so will be staying Fri and Sat nights.

EDIT: What are you going to be riding in October Smitty?
Not sure what I will be riding Wheetie.... Haven't bought my new Victory Vision yet.. :eek:

Smitty