2011 SW-FOG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AJR_52981.jpg

AJR_54631.jpg

AJR_3259.jpg

And this goes with Old Michael's post...bring a good camera and a tripod...these are all from around here...enjoy!

Not looking good for me this year. Irene kept me holed up most of the week with no power and no way to get to my office, so I have a bunch of work to catch up on. There is still a slim possibility that I can get the bare minimum done tomorrow and still be able to head out Friday AM, but the odds are not good. :angry2:

Thanks patch for the driving conditions and the areas to watch our speed. I had my new front tire mounted today, so I'm ready to hit the road Monday morning early. Will be meeting Don & Joe in Holbrook about noon for lunch, then we are off to beautiful downtown Famington to spend the night. Cheryl asked me to arrive in Taos fairly early on Tuesday so she can go over the details before the majority of the others arrive. As of our conversation yesterday, we had 20 rooms reserved. That number was down by six rooms from a week prior. But even with a sucky economy and a weekday ride schedule, we are doing OK. Some may be sharing rooms and I believe Mark & Duke are coming, but not sure if the Kachina Lodge will allow animals, which explains HRZ's excuse why he can't attend. mark may be staying at a different location. The Kachina Lodge had a great shuttle service last year that drove us all over Taos for dinner and then returned to pick us up, that was great. A bunch of us went to a small bar down the street where they had live entertainment and cold beer. Sin_loki had brought some Ghost Chili last year.

Not gonna happen again this year folks.. An opportunity to generate much needed $$ has presented itself, and as I've mooched off enough of you this year, I feel it best I take advantage of this temporary job.
Alright Fuckhead, Papa Chuy is putting you on notice; you're going to SW-FOG in 2012 next year, even if I have to drag your girlie man ass out West by your anus hairs!
Fine by me Scorpion dik.. Just remember to bring tweezers. The gen III anus shavers are da bomb!

No problelm Big-D, if you guys have any questions feel free to let me know...I'll help if I can. Again, I'm hoping to catch up with some of you once off work, but that won't be till between 2:00pm and6:00pm.

Hey Patch, just tell all your LEO buddies that anyone riding on an FJR next week shouldn't be bothered at all. Now, if they see that manatee-fucker Don riding his barge of a BMW (1600 GT)....they can do whatever the hell they want to him.

if you guys have any questions feel free to let me know...I'll help if I can. between 2:00pm and6:00pm.
Cripes! You'd think for the rates you charge you'd be available at least 24/5.. That being said.

How would you suggest I rid meself of these anal fleas I got from yer damned burros ya sent last month?

if you guys have any questions feel free to let me know...I'll help if I can. between 2:00pm and6:00pm.
Cripes! You'd think for the rates you charge you'd be available at least 24/5.. That being said.

How would you suggest I rid meself of these anal fleas I got from yer damned burros ya sent last month?
patch308, Jesu Cristo-you would think this El Pedo Grande has never screwed a burro before; the lying Owosso bastard.

Bustanut, you use Permethrin for anal fleas on burros; trade name is Permectrin II and you can get it at any Farm Supply!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Patch, just tell all your LEO buddies that anyone riding on an FJR next week shouldn't be bothered at all. Now, if they see that manatee-fucker Don riding his barge of a BMW (1600 GT)....they can do whatever the hell they want to him.
phroenips, There is a 50-50 chance that I may be riding Miss Lucy Liu, my 2003 FJR, to Taos. She has not moved since Gisele, my BMW K1600GT, rolled into the garage six weeks ago. I keep her on a Battery Tender and once a week I run her motor for five minutes. Last night while firing her up, I felt really bad that she is not being ridden. So, I am changing her oil and filter this AM (Rotella-to answer the oil question), then riding into Phoenix to get new Michelin Pilot Road 2's mounted on her. When I walk out to the corral on Monday at o'darkthirty, I'll make the decision of which moto to ride to SW-FOG 2011!

Oh, and I have NO romantic involvements with manatees whatsoever; I leave manatees (and alligators) to RadioHowie and fljab in Florida!

This thing pork sword is still on? in!

Old Michael, Great News! patch308 was cleared of all charges in the cop-civilian sex act on the hood of the patrol car incident. The New Mexico State Police interviewed the woman and here is her statement: "The Officer was extremely well endowed!" This inside confession information has completely and totally exonerated patch308 from any sexual involvement with this lady!

Not looking good for me this year. Irene kept me holed up most of the week with no power and no way to get to my office, so I have a bunch of work to catch up on. There is still a slim possibility that I can get the bare minimum done tomorrow and still be able to head out Friday AM, but the odds are not good. :angry2:
Geezer: Greg, so sorry to hear that you may not be able to come to SW-FOG 2011! We SW-FOG Attendees are keeping our fingers crossed that you can still ride out to New Mexico to join us for the riding fun and madcap frivolity!

However, Old Michael and Bokerfork will not be able to keep their legs crossed! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

The New Mexico State Police interviewed the woman and here is her statement: "The Officer was extremely well endowed!"
So, now every Irish cop is a suspect?
Sad, but very true! Every Italian and Mexican cop on the entire force is off of the hook! If your last name is O'Keeffe, McNamara, Stanley or O'Flahertie you can expect to do some explaining to the top brass!

No problelm Big-D, if you guys have any questions feel free to let me know...I'll help if I can. Again, I'm hoping to catch up with some of you once off work, but that won't be till between 2:00pm and6:00pm.
patch308, many thanks to you mi Hermano for the inside local information on motorcycle touring New Mexico. All of the SW-FOG 2011 Attendees appreciate your help.

And Alex, you will be happy to know that Big-D and Papa Chuy Viejo went to JC Penney's yesterday and we each bought a four pack of new tighty-whitey undies. So Dan and Don are all set now for Taos! patch308: Your photographs were ouststanding, maybe you can give Old Michael some picture taking tips for "his Brownie"!

One more w**k day to go,

One more w**k day to go,

Ee - eye Daddy Oh,

One more w**k day to go,

:yahoo:

Then we're off and running.....

Yosemite, Mammoth, St George, Zion, Bryce, Torrey, Durango, Telluride, Taos, North rim GC, .... :D
HIGHLANDER's and HYCLE's, have fun and ride safe! You have a great ride route laid out! Be careful, OM and SacramentoMike will be out on those same roads: Muy Peligro, ese!

And because the office was ahem "in uniform" <_< there were no laws broken and there will be no punishment from the state. What they do on their break is their own business! :yahoo: Everyone comming out for this little party, have a good ride, watch the animals, take lots of pictures! Enjoy your time in Newer Mexico! Eat the food, but don't drink the water, beer is better!

And because the office was ahem "in uniform" <_< there were no laws broken and there will be no punishment from the state. What they do on their break is their own business! :yahoo: Everyone comming out for this little party, have a good ride, watch the animals, take lots of pictures! Enjoy your time in Newer Mexico! Eat the food, but don't drink the water, beer is better!
Wowser Bud, you are right! He is NOT facing any charges from the State of New Mexico, I figured they would throw the book at him! OK, party hearty FJR Forum Riders!

The surveillance camera that caught the couple was set up to catch vandals at a remote ranch owned by Santa Fe County.

The Santa Fe sheriff Robert Garcia says he will not be pressing criminal charges because the incident occurred "in the middle of nowhere."

State Police released a statement Tuesday.

"The internal affairs investigation is complete, now we are awaiting a final decision on any disciplinary action that could be taken."

phroenips, There is a 50-50 chance that I may be riding Miss Lucy Liu, my 2003 FJR, to Taos. She has not moved since Gisele, my BMW K1600GT, rolled into the garage six weeks ago. I keep her on a Battery Tender and once a week I run her motor for five minutes. Last night while firing her up, I felt really bad that she is not being ridden. So, I am changing her oil and filter this AM (Rotella-to answer the oil question), then riding into Phoenix to get new Michelin Pilot Road 2's mounted on her. When I walk out to the corral on Monday at o'darkthirty, I'll make the decision of which moto to ride to SW-FOG 2011!

Oh, and I have NO romantic involvements with manatees whatsoever; I leave manatees (and alligators) to RadioHowie and fljab in Florida!
My apologies, you're a manatee lover WANNABE. I guess out in AZ, you're hoping to find a Gila monster that will grab on and not let go?

I still think you should bring Gisele, for two reasons: 1) So we can all take a closer look, and 2) so we have yet another aspect to make fun of you! ;)

I still think you should bring Gisele, for two three reasons:

1) So we can all take a closer look, and

2) so we have yet another aspect to make fun of you! ;)

3)So we can take turns trying to wheelie that sonofabitch in the parking lot

I bet BMW has great dealer service regarding fork seal replacement...so yes, I think OM is spot on with reason #3. :lol: