2016 SEOR Details

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob, Joe: Both of those places look like dam fine campgrounds. Joe - are you coming camping with us? That would make us a '14, '15, and a '16. JSNS
Kind of getting excited about the after party!

I can't tell my wife that Intech is called FYB. That might must throw her over the top, man.
Ill tell you the story behind it when we meet. It has nothing to do with Wheaton's sexual preferences.
no.gif

More than likely you will get to meet the source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, Joe: Both of those places look like dam fine campgrounds. Joe - are you coming camping with us? That would make us a '14, '15, and a '16. JSNS
Kind of getting excited about the after party!

I can't tell my wife that Intech is called FYB. That might must throw her over the top, man.
Wish I could, but only so many vacation days.

Remind me to tell you guys the story about the time I went to a Deals Gap motorcycle rally and lost my underwear.....

blink.png
Hey Art - don't forget me, my brother. I'm sharing sleeping space with two of these jokers.....

Remind me to tell you guys the story about the time I went to a Deals Gap motorcycle rally and lost my underwear.....
I don't play for that team. So, who is this Deal guy, and what were you doing near his gap.
blink.png