2016 SEOR Details

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moto Series racing schedule just released.

Guess what the date of the second round is? You got it. June 15.

Decisions.......Decisions.......Decisions.......So many events sooooo little time.

Maybe I'll come down a day early and leave Sat. evening, head for home, catch a few winks and leave for the track Sun. morning.

The "Lake Erie Loop" is June 10-11-12. Guess when our third round race is. "Right again, GUMP, You're going to be a G.D. General in this mans Army"

Last year I road the loop on Sat., got my Class Trophy, headed for home Sat. night, and had two podium finishes on Sun. I got home Sun. night and slept for two days straight.

I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't retired.

Decisions.......Decisions.......Decisions.......So many events sooooo little time.

Maybe I'll come down a day early and leave Sat. evening, head for home, catch a few winks and leave for the track Sun. morning.

The "Lake Erie Loop" is June 10-11-12. Guess when our third round race is. "Right again, GUMP, You're going to be a G.D. General in this mans Army"

Last year I road the loop on Sat., got my Class Trophy, headed for home Sat. night, and had two podium finishes on Sun. I got home Sun. night and slept for two days straight.

The Ramble is in May not June!

The Ramble is in May not June!
You gotta give Ray a break...he's old

I got a room for Fri & Sat nights. Only 1 or 2 rooms left in each size. Since it's just 2 hours for me to get to Marietta, I'll try to get there Fri morning so I can join in on a ride on our boring roads.

Then I guess it will be just like every other gathering I have made so far. Absolute snore.....
Not If El Toro is in the house, his presence alone is worth going for
hi.gif
I have roomed with Joe, before. Actually we have done many trips together. He really wasn't all that funny. Just a plain ol' guy. Well, there was that moment of complete paranoia. That was a little humorous.
Yeah...pretty funny, huh...
Actually, more than once.

Then I guess it will be just like every other gathering I have made so far. Absolute snore.....
Not If El Toro is in the house, his presence alone is worth going for :hi:
I have roomed with Joe, before. Actually we have done many trips together. He really wasn't all that funny. Just a plain ol' guy. Well, there was that moment of complete paranoia. That was a little humorous.
Yeah...who could ever forget the cabin at Hungry Mother SP on that Thanksgiving weekend a few years ago.

Not If El Toro is in the house, his presence alone is worth going for
hi.gif
Yeah...who could ever forget the cabin at Hungry Mother SP on that Thanksgiving weekend a few years ago.
OMG! It was so colddddddd!

OK. I'm in.

Have a reservation at the Microtel for room with two queen beds for arrival on Thur, May 12, checkout on Sunday morning May 15.

Willing to share the room. PM me if interested.

Norm Kern

Dayton, OH

I've given my work notice and put this trip on my calendar. I'm thinking about leaving Tuesday (10th) and arriving in Marietta Friday evening. I'll run up through Arkansas and then maybe straddle the Mississippi River for a while before turning east. After the rally er..... RAMBLE, I will take the long way home.

I'm planning to bring the Tequila.

I've given my work notice and put this trip on my calendar. I'm thinking about leaving Tuesday (10th) and arriving in Marietta Friday evening. I'll run up through Arkansas and then maybe straddle the Mississippi River for a while before turning east. After the rally er..... RAMBLE, I will take the long way home.
Awesome! It will be nice to meet the person behind the reports!

punk.gif
Looking forward to meeting you...and I like Tequila
rolleyes.gif

Depending on how far you are gonna travel on Friday, my plan may fit with your plan....

I have a Masters Class that I cannot get out of. But Friday, I am heading East. I can take the Slab and get there by Noon or head South East and bisect somewhere likely along your route depending on how far you plan on traveling on Friday.

Possibly hook up somewhere in the Hoosier Forest of Indiana. I bet someone can lead us toward the best roads in Kentucky to pull into Marietta.

I will bring the Jim Beam Maple.

Depending on how far you are gonna travel on Friday, my plan may fit with your plan....

I have a Masters Class that I cannot get out of. But Friday, I am heading East. I can take the Slab and get there by Noon or head South East and bisect somewhere likely along your route depending on how far you plan on traveling on Friday.

Possibly hook up somewhere in the Hoosier Forest of Indiana. I bet someone can lead us toward the best roads in Kentucky to pull into Marietta.

I will bring the Jim Beam Maple.
Why would you ruin good rye whiskey by adulterating it with maple flavor? It's not bacon you know.
not_i.gif