Accident Scene Management Class and CPR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inviting Richard and not me? I know where your bread is buttered! LOL

BTW there will be no CPR offered in this class, thus the lower cost.

Barry

Inviting Richard and not me? I know where your bread is buttered! LOL
BTW there will be no CPR offered in this class, thus the lower cost.

Barry

The pleasure of your company is requested at breakfast. It wouldn't be the same without you.

I'm fine with the lower cost, and no CPR. It's a requirement for my job, to maintain a valid Healthcare Provider level CPR card. Also, just a few days before the ASM class, I'm taking another class to enable me to teach Pediatric Advanced Life Support. Rescue breathing and chest compressions are just another part of the working day. Even had to do it this very afternoon.

Jill

Is this the place?
27409 Bellogente

Mission Viejo, CA 92691

And what time?
The class begins at 10am, so I'm thinking around 9am for breakfast? One of the Epicurean riders recommended Paul's. The address you have looks right.

Jill

I just got back from the class. I learned a lot, and now feel I could contribute something if I came upon a downed motorcyclist. To get the most benefit from this class, I need to take a CPR/First Aid course. I'm trying to get my company to put on a CPR/First Aid class, but if that falls through I'll call the Red Cross or the American Heart Assoc.

Thanks to Barabus and the others who put this class together. Great work.