Anger and the Forum

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't begin to imagine how gay this thread is.
Here, then... lemme help a brotha out with his visualization...... :D

lieb24.gif

supergay.gif

eck05.gif

gayfight2.gif

whacky039.gif

hump.gif

threesome.gif

Hey, just trying to help out.... :lol:
wow...that was a lesson...you know the topic...er...suprisingly well :unsure:

B)

There ya go. I'd like to draw a distinction, though, between those who like a little ribbing, and those who like the feeling of "ribbed" or "lubed", like TWN. I give crap to folks in direct proportion to how fond I am of having them around.
I view this forum much like a cocktail party, or any other kind of party, for that matter. If I find myself in a conversation that bores, or, more rarely, offends, I turn my back and go find another conversation. I don't leave the party. Moreover, I don't ever find myself announcing to the entire party that I'm "sensing some anger", and I'd really like it if everyone had the kind of party that I like, and the conversations that I like, or I might have to leave. I'm really sick of the least common denominator. I mean really sick of it.

Vell now. Zees haas bean vedi intalestink...

artie_johnson2-799117.jpg

...boot schtoopeed!

:****:

In an effort to counteract all the gay shit... I mean kharma... I submit...

NWS...

457309_64367.jpg

465538_98237.jpg

474626_65153.jpg

465205_39035.jpg

488196_62600.jpg

That all you got?
Nope... here's a few more, but I better quit before I use up any more of Slappy's bandwidth/disk space. The MotoGP site has a section for pictures of the paddock girls..

paddock1.jpg

488102_42894.jpg

474628_19249.jpg

paddock2.jpg

451627_42975.jpg

NWS...

[SIZE=24pt]ADMIN NOTE:[/SIZE]

Fortunately, none of the above photos are *actually* NWS, otherwise SouthernFJR would be in clear violation of Forum Guideline #1.

To ensure everyone understands this simple premise, let's go over the rule one more time:

It is okay to post a [SIZE=14pt]link[/SIZE] to NWS material. It is [SIZE=14pt]NOT[/SIZE] okay to post the actually NWS material itself.

Again, none of the above photos are NWS, which is fortunate. For those that need to see a clear example of a photo that is NWS, surf over to this photo of one of my former girlfriends: Clear example of NWS material

Last edited by a moderator:
MMMM...pie! Okay, Warchild...you started it...first a picture of the nooky...now deliver! Then, you know, we'll all feel better.

paddock1.jpg

Note the look of pre-race concentration as he contemplates his corner entry speed and angle of attack. The curves to come surely have captured his full attention. Such is the devotion of the man of steel..... :unsure:

:dribble: Feel free to post additional links to NWS material, for example only of course, I'm not sure I understand completely what NWS actually is so.............

:dribble: Feel free to post additional links to NWS material, for example only of course, I'm not sure I understand completely what NWS actually is so.............
Hey... I'm just here to help my brothas out! :lol:

Decade of PMOY
I take it that these are all ex-GFs, WC? And when you ordered us to get laid, that these ex-GFs were available to help? If so, I'd like a "date" with Miss 2003 if you wouldn't mind booking that -- I can clear my calendar for whatever day or time might be available. Sooner is better than later, though.

TIA

I'd like a "date" with Miss 2003 if you wouldn't mind booking that -- I can clear my calendar for whatever day or time might be available.
Um.... don't you already have a blistering hot blonde that you're seeing? :huh: ;)

Truth be told, your blonde is a lot hotter than Miss 2003, from my vague recollections of the photos you've shown us of her.

To me, Miss 2003 looks like a Pamala Anderson-wanna-be.... those silicone basketballs look ridiculous on her chest. And she looks like she could use a little touch-up on her tattoo, there appears to be a few line breaks in the artwork.... :lol:

Um.... don't you already have a blistering hot blonde that you're seeing? :huh: ;)
Truth be told, your blonde is a lot hotter than Miss 2003, from my vague recollections of the photos you've shown us of her.

To me, Miss 2003 looks like a Pamala Anderson-wanna-be.... those silicone basketballs look ridiculous on her chest. And she looks like she could use a little touch-up on her tattoo, there appears to be a few line breaks in the artwork.... :lol:
UH - OH! :huh: There you go getting me in trouble with Toecutter and his steel toed boots. :eek:hno-smiley02: (This was a ploy to try to throw him off the trail.)

FWIW, I kinda agree with you about all of them -- too overdone. But . . . Miss 2003 DOES look like she could hurt ya in a sheet wrestling match! :D (Like you'd actually be studying that artwork from an up close vantagepoint!! :lol: )

For the record (and Toecutter's edification): pictures of any blonde I MIGHT know have not appeared in these pages. :grin:

NWS...

[SIZE=24pt]ADMIN NOTE:[/SIZE]

Fortunately, none of the above photos are *actually* NWS, otherwise SouthernFJR would be in clear violation of Forum Guideline #1.

To ensure everyone understands this simple premise, let's go over the rule one more time:

It is okay to post a [SIZE=14pt]link[/SIZE] to NWS material. It is [SIZE=14pt]NOT[/SIZE] okay to post the actually NWS material itself.

Again, none of the above photos are NWS, which is fortunate. For those that need to see a clear example of a photo that is NWS, surf over to this photo of one of my former girlfriends: Clear example of NWS material
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo....why'd you dump her? ;)