Any rumor on the 2016...?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go wheaton!

FJR_Gen3_Rainbow.jpg

^^^^^ TIE-DYED!!!!! Yesssirreee Bob, I want one!

(I wonder how much I could get trading in a 2015 with 20,000 miles?)

C'mon trophy. You should know by now that nothing really counts until it is imported to the Ewe Ess Aye.
Well, here's an '02. Believe it or not.

(Click on image for larger)

Picture taken in 2007 (admittedly in Scotland, not in the Ewe [why do you lot always have female sheep on the brain?] Ess Aye), proud (Welsh) owner standing admiring its show-room finish redness. My '06 behind it.

He got many miles out of that bike before you could even put down a deposit.

View, and weep
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon trophy. You should know by now that nothing really counts until it is imported to the Ewe Ess Aye.
Well, here's an '02. Believe it or not.

(Click on image for larger)

Picture taken in 2007 (admittedly in Scotland, not in the Ewe [why do you lot always have female sheep on the brain?] Ess Aye), proud (Welsh) owner standing admiring its show-room finish redness. My '06 behind it.

He got many miles out of that bike before you could even put down a deposit.

View, and weep
smile.png
Sorry, I forgot to include my "tongue in cheek" emoticon. ;)

Reserving space in line for the tye dye. My wife may kill me, but not before I put us in debt and ride it home.

P1010121.jpg
Picture016.jpg

So here we are waiting outside the delivery room door, wishing we could see inside. This delivery is obviously taking forever. But here's the interesting part: it's not Mama Yama that's suffering through this delivery. Wanna see where the real labor pains occur?

Look out in the hallway.

It's all these expectant fathers that are doin' all the screamin'. Ha... how ya gonna hear a baby's first cry when you be doin' all the cryin'? But this hain't no ordinary hospital. Wherever you turn, whoever you ask, nobody seems to know nothin'. This maternity ward is sealed up tighter than Fort Knox. Even the nurses at the Yamospital ain't talking. Nurse Skoot gave us one little teaser comment a while back, but there's no real news thus far. Crowds of potential new fathers are lined up at the door wondering what color this new baby will be. Will it still have 10 fingers and 10 toes, or will it be something entirely new?

You guys are something else.

I'm glad I've got a wonderful 10 year old to obsess over. Besides: I can't afford new babies. I'd rather wait a few years and adopt...

Gary

darksider #44

If anyone is looking for Hi-Vis...it looks like someone has an ultra-hi-vis option for the FJR...

2013_YAM_FJR1300APRO_UK_POLICE_ACT_001_03.jpg

Maybe Alex was working a little overtime at Real Time...looks like a '13 Metallic Monster under all that reflective tape.

It's getting pretty late in the year for Yama to be this tight lipped about the FJR. I visited with my ex work mates yesterday at dealership. The FJR is still unorderable. All else is listed except this bike on order bank. Not a forgone conclusion but Skooter's little birdie ,I believe, is chirping loud and clear. There could be a new bike coming to town. Or maybe not. Only time (and Yamaha) will tell.

It's getting pretty late in the year for Yama to be this tight lipped about the FJR. I visited with my ex work mates yesterday at dealership. The FJR is still unorderable. All else is listed except this bike on order bank. Not a forgone conclusion but Skooter's little birdie ,I believe, is chirping loud and clear. There could be a new bike coming to town. Or maybe not. Only time (and Yamaha) will tell.
"There could be a new bike coming to town."

Noooooo! They can't do that to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.