Any rumor on the 2016...?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
desirable Gen3 improvements ...

... can't think of any. Hope it comes in a color I don't like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having missed out on the '14 color I'm kinda hoping that Yamaha comes out with a nice color. Especially not the silver I have been looking at for 11 years. I could be on the market for a fly 'n ride for a low mile '14 ES if the color isn't what I'm looking for. I could even live with the previously pictured 2016 FJR1400 white.

I read on the other forum that the release date for the 2016 models is tomorrow - 10/6. I'm anxious to see the new color but since I just got my bike 6 months ago it won't really matter. It just better not be blue since that's the color I REALLY wanted.
tonguesmiley.gif

Still wish MammaYamma would do a base color each year, and a "special" edition also...maybe something like the below...
FJR_PS_2_zpszyt7xkky.jpg
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Pay a little homage to King Kenny and bring out the yellow. The thought of having to paint a new bike pains me a bit, but yellow just rocks. Especially THAT paint scheme.

I might forgo my upgrade plan for a bike like that. I have always loved a white bike. If it had the same technology progression as previous models, I could even see taking out a loan for that kind of machine.

Posted on "the other" forum......

"Yamaha announcing bikes and colors tomorrow at 9 Pacific" which would be today, assuming 9a.m. rather than 9p.m.

I might forgo my upgrade plan for a bike like that. I have always loved a white bike. If it had the same technology progression as previous models, I could even see taking out a loan for that kind of machine.
I'm with ya. Even taking a bath on my '07A on resale.

We like to call it ... 'Stealth Gray'
punk.gif

I haven't gotten a ticket (or even a warning) on it (yet)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, kJ, THAT'S sexy.

As of 1012 mountain time, they have 2016 everything, except the FJR. Bastards.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm looking, I can't afford one anyway right now.

Hmm..looks like Yamaha took the special paint job I was hoping for the FJR and applied it to the 2016 S10...what a deal.
uhoh.gif

img_zpsloc8cjiz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.