Any rumor on the 2016...?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the FJ-09 will come in the exciting colors of black or silver.

The yellow Tenere is only if you are willing to forgo the ES. That is dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the FJ-09 will come in the exciting colors of black or silver.
I'm glad I jumped on that red one this spring
smile.png

Looks like only the standard S10 gets the anniversary yellow paint, guess the ES isn't worthy.

No cruise control or standard heated grips on the FJ-09.

Navy w Silver metal-flake would be classy
FJR_Gen3_dkblue_zpsibqb7mmq.jpg
I know this is probably a photoshop, but if the '16 is this color I'm going to be super pissed... that is so sweet looking. I really like my '14 but dang, I'm a sucker for blue and this shade is very nice.

Just checked the site and either they're draggin arse getting the updates posted, or Yami is going to make us wait some more... bastids.

Maybe Yamaha is increasing the drama for the special ES paint job that will let it standout from the plebeian FJR.

3355610071_b12a22a699_b.jpg

Then again, hasn't Yamaha generally released the FJR information about a week later than the other models?

Navy w Silver metal-flake would be classy
FJR_Gen3_dkblue_zpsibqb7mmq.jpg
I know this is probably a photoshop, but if the '16 is this color I'm going to be super pissed... that is so sweet looking. I really like my '14 but dang, I'm a sucker for blue and this shade is very nice.

Just checked the site and either they're draggin arse getting the updates posted, or Yami is going to make us wait some more... bastids.
I use PSP (paint shop pro).

Texas Longhorn Burnt Orange

FJR_Gen3_orange2_zpsxovku4et.jpg

I noticed no 2016 FZ-1 model either.

I'm guessing there won't be one.

Too close to the FZ-09 I guess.

I'm kinda amazed that all but one of the 2016 bikes comes in very low viz colors or tones. I'd like to see the FJR more of a diamond in the coal bin of colors that Yamaha is foisting off on us.

Three of Yamahas bike are comming out in the bumblebee additions (Kenny Roberts, style). R1, R6 and S10 for now.

Drum roll please, Will there be an FJR in the Kenny Roberts addition?

Don't know, but i hope so.

Dave

A little bird told me the 2016 FJR will be an "All New Model" to be released later this year.
How's that for a teaser?
I'd be getting all excited if I didn't know the source of this information
wink.png

Don't bother me, I've got a direct line to Yamaha's design department and they are giving me all the details.
i-S4ZNptg-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.