Big Bear Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry boys I had a work thing in Washington DC so I was out all last week. I will finish putting this thing together by the end of the week. The ride has been updated with maps to come this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
well have the my new to me nav programmed for the trip. bought all the things today (8-17-08) to mount it up.

Per the first post:

We will be meeting up at Starbucks, 627 Orange Street Redlands CA, near the highway 10/30 intersection on August 23, 2008 and will be departing at 9am with the intent of having brunch/lunch in Big Bear.
I expect the rider list will be updated shortly.

A high of 79 degrees for Big Bear City on Sat. Clear, sunny, and low humidity. Gotta love those sub-100 weather reports... :D

Janet and I are still a definate. New PR2's installed, new sun glasses, updated playlists on the iPod. Bring it!

The meet time is 830 to depart by 9am. Starbucks address is 627 orange st, redlands, 92374 and we will ride up the 38 to have lunch at the old country inn.

Here is a map of the first leg of the ride from starbucks to the lunch place.

1st route

After lunch we could pull out a map and figure out where everyone wants to go from there.

Since this is Slappy's ride he can have final say on where we go after lunch. Maybe we can all throw in a suggestion and hit some of everyones route?

Here is my suggestion for after lunch. a nice loop around arrowhead lake.

loop 2

I am in.... but please make jordylad ride at the back..... if it is kilts only and considering how they shut down the annual mooning 'cos he was there, I don't think any of us want to be behind him on this trip.

Tony :dribble:

Sorry Guys. I was a "Maybe" but now I am "No". I am taking my son white water rafting this weekend on the Ameican River. Have fun and I will watch out for the next ride.

LAroo

I am in.... but please make jordylad ride at the back..... if it is kilts only and considering how they shut down the annual mooning 'cos he was there, I don't think any of us want to be behind him on this trip.
Tony :dribble:

You will be lucky if he even shows up. :clapping:

R