CaFO Exploratory Thread:

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a forum calendar? :glare:
You amuse me, Burleigh! :lol:
Just because he is busy riding and writing, ya don't have to bust on 'im because he hasn't been around the whole time. I think he even falls under the protection of the ADA, due to his concussion.

I invented the internet, this forum my own delusion.

There's a forum calendar? :glare:
You amuse me, Burleigh! :lol:
Just because he is busy riding and writing, ya don't have to bust on 'im because he hasn't been around the whole time. I think he even falls under the protection of the ADA, due to his concussion.

I invented the internet, this forum my own delusion.
Who's bustin'? :dntknw: I told him where to find the calender, he just amused me with the style of his question. If I was bustin', the words, 'dumb-ass' or 'moron', would be involved.

Disclaimer: The use of 'dumb-ass' and 'moron' would be meant entirely in jest - just so that there are no misunderstandings. Ahem. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this kali thread is almost as useless as the texas thread.
Odot, we went by your house while riding a few weeks ago in the San Francisco Bay area:

1313063121_eb192e352b.jpg

I've updated the intro post with a list of riders who have said they can probably make it. See the list here.

As for any Bay Area riders, apart from Weekend ("Worm-Eater") Rider, anyone who wants to leave at a reasonable hour, I will probably be heading down right after lunch on Friday. Nothing fancy, just down 101 to get there efficiently. Might even want to come back that way Sunday if we'll already have had a couple days of good rides locally.

But I'm flexible as to time and route, leaving as early as mid- to late-morning Friday. Any locals planning to go, let's plan a rendezvous.

Still to-do's:

• Local day trips (this may be my time finally to sign up for Pashnit).
  • Confirm motel and rate. I will try to call this week.
Jb