CaFO Exploratory Thread:

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok in the interest of me not reading all 5 pages, where is everyone planning on staying?
Richard
Here....
Thanks Hans'

R
My Vice President for Accommodations and Identification of Establishments Selling Spirits [aka MidLifeFJR] has informed me via a special Brother Wizard communication that said motel is showing booked, which is why he's the VPFAAIOESS and I am not.... :unsure:

He has volunteered to look into this further.

Jb

kiss%20lips%20350.jpg

I can see it now.. 100 riders converge on the Hondarosa.. :unsure:
Alright! Free accommodations! I can finally commit!

Hey, ol' buddy....Ya know I was just kidding about that computer geek crack, right?

Now, even if you can't ride, you can stay up late between work days with all your buds.

Do us a favor and stop the water testing. We need a dry lawn to camp on.

I saw a truck two days back that could haul that beer....

James Burleigh said:
Heh heh, heh heh.... He took the bait.
<Snip>photo that was obviously posted by a blue biker</snip>

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

James Burleigh said:
Heh heh, heh heh.... He took the bait.
<Snip>photo that was obviously posted by a blue biker</snip>

Not that there's anything wrong with that....
Anyone who saw an inappropriate pic appear in this thread, I apologize for your having to see that. It was not intentional. I had grabbed a perfectly innocuous pic link off the Internet and pasted the link info. Later I was told (after being suspended and wondering why) that I had posted an inappropriate photo. I never even saw it. Short of being ambushed in some way, all I can imagine is that I had grabbed it (from the Google image results page without going into the site) from an adult site, and that the pic URL was re-linked after my post to the other photo.

But I just want to assure all that I would never do anything like that, and did not do it here. Thanks to the admins for hearing me out and listening, and welcoming me back in ahead of the original suspension time.

Now, let's get on with planning this ride!

Hans

I was wondering where all this fun looking stuff went to. Okay...I have 6 pages of catching up to do. I'm zeroing in on this ride.

Anyone who saw an inappropriate pic appear in this thread, I apologize for your having to see that.
The worst part was having to wash out my eyes with bleach.

But I just want to assure all that I would never do anything like that, and did not do it here.
What were you trying to post? A picture of Beavis and/or Butthead? That would have been much more appropriate, and probably the intent anyway....

Pssstt! I've heard that the Hondarosa has a gravel driveway. That should thin the herd. Were it not for that, I'd be #101. However, me and my FJR do not do gravel together happily.
Pssst, that's why they make DL's and such. Ain't you got sumpin' like that in the barn?
As long as you aren't running worn-down Avon's, shouldn't be an issue. Carver does it every day.

Pssstt! I've heard that the Hondarosa has a gravel driveway. That should thin the herd. Were it not for that, I'd be #101. However, me and my FJR do not do gravel together happily. :rolleyes:
Jill
Pssst, that's why they make DL's and such. Ain't you got sumpin' like that in the barn?
I bet the problem is leverage.

we just need a bail of hey Don....lol

Jdog
ok this is getting way to confusing, where the **** are we going?

Dont tell me everyone is really camping?

R
Well, so far it looks like we are not going to the motel cited earlier because of no availability. And as for camping at Carver's it's all been a terrible joke that will not die. MidLifeFJR is (I think) looking into another venue.

Jb