Custom Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He posted wrong numbers...ignore previous ebay numbers and these are it

"lool, Damm I made a mistake about the item numbers.

XXXL 8002342055

XXL 8002342051

XL 8002342048

L 8002342042

M 8002342047

Ups..Sorry zirin5555"

There are 2 black XL FJR1300 jackets now for sale on the eBay site. Get em while their hot!

Jackets

Last edited by a moderator:
I see some of you are not eBay savvy.

I wouldn't buy that jacket from that guy on a bet. Lousy feedback, and I'll bet you don't see the jacket for a least 6 weeks.

If you can't deal with someone directly, don't take the chance. It's extremely hard to get a refund from an overseas purchase on eBay.

You've been warned! ;)

FJROCKET, That jacket is the exact jacket I got in Japan and sold to Skippy on page one of this topic. Man...did I get ripped-off. I paid way more then that price. In fact I sold it to Skippy for the same price I got it for so we both got ripped-off. Skippy, If you see this sorry bro. Now I really know why this guy never wrote back to me. The jackets are really nice but the sellers ethics are questionable IMHO. :(

On a lighter note...this topic has to be the must viewed on the forum. Over 3800 views and counting. :D

FJROCKET, That jacket is the exact jacket I got in Japan and sold to Skippy on page one of this topic. Man...did I get ripped-off. I paid way more then that price. In fact I sold it to Skippy for the same price I got it for so we both got ripped-off. Skippy, If you see this sorry bro. Now I really know why this guy never wrote back to me. The jackets are really nice but the sellers ethics are questionable IMHO. :(
On a lighter note...this topic has to be the must viewed on the forum. Over 3800 views and counting. :D
Walking around last weekend at the EOM in TN. among a sea of blue and silver FJR's it was well worth the premium to be wearing that jacket, as no one else had anything near the same, so I actually felt like an individual and not part of the madding throng.

So, no worries bro, you have to pay to be different.

Skippy

The guy has a 97%+ rating and you call him shaky? I bet you go to walmart and you have a lower rating than that guaranteed. Try and find a company in North America that can make that coat in the 2 weeks that he had to turn that jacket around? I have bought over 90 items on ebay and I think this would be a guy I would trust over a hell of a lot of others. FJ Randy musn't buy from anyone under a 100%. what is your rating rand?

I got mine! I'll let you all know if I get hosed or not if/when they arrive. 196 deals with 97% positive feedback is a pretty good rating. We'll see...

I normally wear a XL in jackets. The armpit to armpit measurment doesn't seem to work... Is he saying order one size larger the you normaly wear??? Does this sound right....If so I would need a XXL... I am afraid it will be to big...Help me someone!!! :blink:

I got an XL, and IT WAS WAY TOO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

Better to order your regular size. DON'T JUMP UP A SIZE!!!!!!!!

I normally wear a XL in jackets. The armpit to armpit measurment doesn't seem to work... Is he saying order one size larger the you normaly wear??? Does this sound right....If so I would need a XXL... I am afraid it will be to big...Help me someone!!! :blink:
Did you get a jacket that fits you well and measure it? I did and it measured 24" so I figured the XL would be OK.

I got an XL, and I hope it isn't TOO SMALL. If you get "fern" clothes, they often are smallish. Some European and nearly all Asian clothes should always be bought/tried on starting at least one size to large.
Smitty, I should have my jacket later this week. I wear a large on just about everything and I ordered an XL (all he has offered so far). I'll let you know how it fits. I would imagine that you WOULD want an XXL, and then you need to hope that the sleeves are long enough. You be a bit lankier than your average Japanese.

Perhaps Skippy could give us another review on how his size compares to "normal" clothes he wears.

Skippy?
Maybe the foreign clothes run a "little" smaller because they don't have the same damn obesity problem as us over here.

We are trying to hide it by our manufactureres making the clothes larger to fit our Big Mac induced asses and still calling it a "medium" which is large everywhere else.

:D

Skippy

I would add, that the jacket I got, an XXL in kinda strange in size, it is as though it is "americanised" as in, the belly and chest area is dispaportionally large compared to the arm length.

I am a 48 chest, 36 waist 6fter and the XXL is kinda large, if someone gets an XL and it is too small I will trade with ya.

Skippy

I'm assuming most of you are dealing with Zirin5555. Just wanted you to know that Siamseller (who also has a better e-bay feedback record) offers the same jacket for about the same price. He has e-mailed me a couple of times about a "group price."

I'm not trying/wanting to step on anyone's toes about this, just wanted you to know there are other options available.

;)

I placed an order with Zirin5555 on Ebay over the weekend. Evidently he actually didn't have the jacket made up or something because it didn't ship until today. So much for prompt service. Now we'll see how long it takes to get here.

Here's a link to Siamseller. Didn't see any FJR1300 jackets, though.

Siamseller eBay

Rocket I ordered from Zirin today (Thu 9/29). No doubt in my mind that he doesn't keep all those jackets in his online store made up and ready to ship. I'll report too when I get mine. If I do.

[SIZE=14pt]Hello members of this forum[/SIZE].

Damm that’s was hard to find
:p

I want to tell you, that I have new Size 4XL Yamaha fjr jacket in my store from Thursday, and I think I have the size XL again from Sunday or Monday.

If you have any questions please writhe back to me and I will try to answer the best way I can.

I also want to thanks Henry for making this possible, so if you want other special design please let me know.

Best regards to all

Zirin5555