Death Valley Wildflower ride----Socal edition........

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard,I posted on Mike's thread that family plans changed mine. Gave my room up at Longstreet, but think that Duke has spoken for it. "Sigh" will have to wait on DV for next year. Ya'll have fun!
Damn it CAJW - was hoping to see you there.

I'm still on - 1 up, riding solo, independent, my ears in the breeze, my Harley 1/2 helmet, tshirt n' me!
Don,

I too am not thrilled about having to cancel. Momma was to go with me on this and when the whole fam damily decided to visit this weekend, the answer was, "well if you must go, then go!" The old adage, "if Momma aint' happy, nobody's happy" really applies here. Glad none of you guys have her email address, I'd be toast if she sees this! Will make a point of Hwy 1 this season with a day of exploring the Creston area guided by the CBA Pres.

Richard,I posted on Mike's thread that family plans changed mine. Gave my room up at Longstreet, but think that Duke has spoken for it. "Sigh" will have to wait on DV for next year. Ya'll have fun!
Damn it CAJW - was hoping to see you there.

I'm still on - 1 up, riding solo, independent, my ears in the breeze, my Harley 1/2 helmet, tshirt n' me!
Don,

I too am not thrilled about having to cancel. Momma was to go with me on this and when the whole fam damily decided to visit this weekend, the answer was, "well if you must go, then go!" The old adage, "if Momma aint' happy, nobody's happy" really applies here. Glad none of you guys have her email address, I'd be toast if she sees this! Will make a point of Hwy 1 this season with a day of exploring the Creston area guided by the CBA Pres.
We will be riding some of highway 1 on Sunday March 28th up to Monterey, come and join us...

R

Did I miss something, Don? I thought Rog and Deb were saying that they were sorry that Ed and Jacquie had to cancel not that they were unable to make the ride.
Friend Joseph, didn't you see Channel 5 KTLA News Flash on your television set last night around 8 pm? San Luis Obispo County Liquor Distributor's had a once in a lifetime free whiskey and beer give away at the Longbranch Saloon in Creston, California. Live streaming video showed dcarver being carried out around 9:30 pm!!!
And Carver DID meet the "bald scouser" Liverpudlian at TWN's services, I'm sure. (Even though he's a face to forget. ;) )
Me or Don ?? :p

We will be riding some of highway 1 on Sunday March 28th up to Monterey, come and join us...
R
That will be the day that I will be returning from our local Central Cal Coast DV Ride Adventure. Sorry I'll miss you guys when you pull through Morro Bay town. Hoping to get some great wild flower shots in DV in the 25th - the 28th of March. We'll see what we shall see? :rolleyes:

To all heading out tomorrow - have a great ride. See you somewhere near Shoshone, Amargosa or Furnace Creek.

N E W S F L A S H....this just in...

Rumor has it that McD's at 15/ 138 has egg-a-muffins for a buck apiece....
McRide, it's all on your shoulders Bro! With Fairlaner leading one side of this show and madmike2 pulling on the other end of this mess, it's up to you to save the day!

N E W S F L A S H....this just in...

Rumor has it that McD's at 15/ 138 has egg-a-muffins for a buck apiece....
McRide, it's all on your shoulders Bro! With Fairlaner leading one side of this show and madmike2 pulling on the other end of this mess, it's up to you to save the day!
Me thinks the brit's gonna be weaving in an out and back to front to get the whole group into his latest movie

'You Fucking Wanker... There's No Fucking Flowers in this Fucking Valley'.

To all heading out tomorrow - have a great ride. See you somewhere near Shoshone, Amargosa or Furnace Creek.
Mr. Joe, you have my cell -

Looking forward to seeing everyone at DV.

DV is like medicine to me - a wonderful drug that removes stress and daily bullshit

I am sooo looking forward to this ride - I may even break CBA rules and do something very verry stoopid!

Last edited by a moderator: