Death Valley Wildflower ride----Socal edition........

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Ed, Jacquie, Jill, Andy and other Socal'ers departing on Friday.....The tentative plan here is to leave the San Fernando Valley around 06:30 Friday morning, head up 14 to 138/18 and pick up I15 in Victorville. From there, I15 to Baker and 127 north to Shoshone to meet up with the gang touring the southern end of the park that morning. Should be there by noon pretty easily. (Not the prettiest route but the one that makes the most sense given that Friday is the "Southern" tour. If the others were touring the north park area on Friday then heading up through Mojave/Olancha) would make sense.

Any of you have similar routes planned?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed, Jacquie, Jill, Andy and other Socal'ers departing on Friday.....The tentative plan here is to leave the San Fernando Valley around 06:30 Friday morning, head up 14 to 138/18 and pick up I15 in Victorville. From there, I15 to Baker and 127 north to Shoshone to meet up with the gang touring the southern end of the park that morning. Should be there by noon pretty easily. (Not the prettiest route but the one that makes the most sense given that Friday is the "Southern" tour. If the others were touring the north park area on Friday then heading up through Mojave/Olancha) would make sense.
Any of you have similar routes planned?
Yep. I plan on taking the 15 to the 127 and arriving in Shoshone around 1PM.

03 SB - We will likely be about an hour ahead of you. My actual route, too, will depend to some extent as to where the Thrusday-departers figure they will be mid-day on Friday. I will keep 'ya posted and, with luck, see you on the road (and if not there, or in the Park Friday, then at dinner).

:drinks: Jumped to Longstreet from Lone Pine. We want to be where the funs at! looks like it will be room 108 or 110. Looking forward to meeting the group. :yahoo:

Longstreet attendee list is updated........did I forget anyone?

I am gonna call again and see if we can get discount now....

R

Cibrd0wn, Longstreet told me the I was in 108 so we will either be neighbors or sharing a room!

DC, you are becoming a regular desert rat.

Looks like we are gonna have some fantastic weather for next week guys......

Mid 80's in DV while we are there..

R