Death Valley Wildflower ride----Socal edition........

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called longstreet today fer a room fri & sat, they only had the $ 80 room left. Dang I'm a pauper so if any one wants to split a 2 bed room with duke & I let me know!

We'll miss you guys in the Valley, Pagscraper and MsNASCAR. Hopefully, the next one will work out for everyone.

Longstreet attendee list is updated........did I forget anyone?
I am gonna call again and see if we can get discount now....

R
Richard, please remove us from the list due to change of plans.

MsNASCAR called to cancel yesterday. :angry2:
Ed .. Jacquie ... bummer , we'll miss you. Been too long, well ................ Canada in '09.

Man-0-Man

this is gunna be some fun and I'm sorry I won't be there.

MCML:

+JoeyBabeDude .......what are you doing after this gig? Me likely heading south and will be cruzin' by or thru DV on Sunday ...as I head south on the magical mystery tour

....if you care to strap on your Daddy-O-Attitude and light a blue flame out of there ...you could trade in your conformity for a trip with the reno man for a few days into a universe not yet seen by heterosexual farm animals or TrickyDick.

Let me knowm

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard,

I posted on Mike's thread that family plans changed mine. Gave my room up at Longstreet, but think that Duke has spoken for it. "Sigh" will have to wait on DV for next year. Ya'll have fun!

Richard,I posted on Mike's thread that family plans changed mine. Gave my room up at Longstreet, but think that Duke has spoken for it. "Sigh" will have to wait on DV for next year. Ya'll have fun!
Damn it CAJW - was hoping to see you there.

I'm still on - 1 up, riding solo, independent, my ears in the breeze, my Harley 1/2 helmet, tshirt n' me!

Longstreet attendee list is updated........did I forget anyone?
I am gonna call again and see if we can get discount now....

R
Richard, please remove us from the list due to change of plans.

MsNASCAR called to cancel yesterday. :angry2:
Ed .. Jacquie ... bummer , we'll miss you. Been too long, well ................ Canada in '09.
RogDeb - :cry: was really hoping to 'meet' you two for serious this time.. be well my friends...

Did I miss something, Don? I thought Rog and Deb were saying that they were sorry that Ed and Jacquie had to cancel not that they were unable to make the ride.

Did I miss something, Don? I thought Rog and Deb were saying that they were sorry that Ed and Jacquie had to cancel not that they were unable to make the ride.
Friend Joseph, didn't you see Channel 5 KTLA News Flash on your television set last night around 8 pm? San Luis Obispo County Liquor Distributor's had a once in a lifetime free whiskey and beer give away at the Longbranch Saloon in Creston, California. Live streaming video showed dcarver being carried out around 9:30 pm!!!

Friend Joseph, didn't you see Channel 5 KTLA News Flash on your television set last night around 8 pm? San Luis Obispo County Liquor Distributor's had a once in a lifetime free whiskey and beer give away at the Longbranch Saloon in Creston, California. Live streaming video showed dcarver being carried out around 9:30 pm!!!
And Carver DID meet the "bald scouser" Liverpudlian at TWN's services, I'm sure. (Even though he's a face to forget. ;) )

And Carver DID meet the "bald scouser" Liverpudlian at TWN's services, I'm sure. (Even though he's a face to forget. ;) )
Ahh jeesh, ya'll do love me!

I've met Rog n Deb before, but only briefly, like hi, nice helmet, let's go type of stuff. They are two folks I'd like to sit and chat with for a spell. Over tea, of course! :lol:

Ahh jeesh, ya'll do love me!

I've met Rog n Deb before, but only briefly, like hi, nice helmet, let's go type of stuff. They are two folks I'd like to sit and chat with for a spell. Over tea, of course! :lol:
What, no crumpets? Damn Neanderthal!