Death Valley Wildflower Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord, you guys maekk it fun to read along.I'm with Don, I thought I was the only one..... :dribble:
But you ARE the only one Mike.........

R
madmike2, I'm just glad your NorCal compadre Old Michael will be attending this Death Valley Wildflower Ride! To keep these wankers and dobbers in some control!

Yes, I am wrong. It does impact this ride - those meeting up Sunday (which is not Dantes View on Friday and not breakfast at FC on Saturday) to ride towards home together. ...and heading out through Olancha is deffinitely more appealing than going back to Baker and running down I-15. Don and Mike, you following all of this?

Yes, I am wrong. It does impact this ride - those meeting up Sunday (which is not Dantes View on Friday and not breakfast at FC on Saturday) to ride towards home together. ...and heading out through Olancha is deffinitely more appealing than going back to Baker and running down I-15. Don and Mike, you following all of this?
Joseph, I think Mike and I are going to wait until this comes out on the History Channel! Right now, it is like listening to Eric and Howie discoursing on FJR car tires!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest that we get rid of time zones, DST, etc. and have everyone on Zulu time, all the time.....things would be simpler. Of course, some people would still show up for breakfast at Dantes View on Sunday.

I like the Zulu time idea........

And Don if OM does show up I am gonna get him all kind of **** UP.........

R

I like the Zulu time idea........
And Don if OM does show up I am gonna get him all kind of **** UP.........

R
Brother Richard, give that particular project your very best effort! When OM, BlueBullet Nate and Papa Chuy went to Murphy's Irish Pub in downtown Chandler; after riding the Beeline Highway, Mogollon Rim and Salt River Canyon Loop, we were rather shocked at his alcohol consumption; in relation to FJRNate and myself. Nate and I are starting to suspect OM is a Queer Irishman: One that prefers Women over Whiskey. Please try to get Old Michael's priorities straight! Very Queer, Indeed!

Mike i really have no idea what Zulu time is (probably GMT would be my guess).

I guess it means that we will not put our watches forward until we get home on Sunday.

R

Mike i really have no idea what Zulu time is (probably GMT would be my guess).
I guess it means that we will not put our watches forward until we get home on Sunday.

R
Richard, you had to make it be about England, didn't you? Heck, if you had a computer you could look it up. ;)

Anyway, if I had a watch, I'd have to set it forward sooner or later. This will just be the first leg of my Spring Southern Tour--2010.

This will just be the first leg of my Spring Southern Tour--2010.
Yeah, Mikey, this trip,... if the road turns, YOU turn, okay?

Trip'll go better. :D

And hey. Is this Death Valley ride still on? 'Cause it's gonna be sorta cloudy on Thursday.
Brother Mick, fortify yourself with poteen and ride! After what the Brit Wanker said about the Irish lack of fortitude when you didn't show last time, you have to arrive to defend Irish Honor against The Great Colonial Satan. Seth and I'll be with RadioHowie-Steve in Orlando, Florida that weekend. It's up to you, My Eire PaddieBro!!!

57126971.jpg

Yep, those are what Madmike suggested we go see.

As with disarmament, unilateral abolishment of times zones isn't likley to work out so well. I, for one, will have my clocks set to PST on the ride out and PDT on the ride back.

As with disarmament, unilateral abolishment of times zones isn't likley to work out so well. I, for one, will have my clocks set to PST on the ride out and PDT on the ride back.
Don't forget to throw Daylight Savings Time into the mix... starts this weekend... spring forward!