December BBQ in the Central Coast

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, when we get to Los Osos Valley Road, do we all scream at the same time, "George! Where the hell is your house?!" Just askin'...

:grin:

don't panic Tim we will get u there.
R
But the catch is that you have to ride at Fairlaner speed, to see where he's going! :rolleyes:

I have it on good authority that Barry has the GPS coordinates and will send them to Andy. That means that at least three members of the group will know where we're going.

Jill

...and Los Osos ain't all that big.. :rolleyes: Just look smell for the house with 50 Honey Huts outside... :unsure: :rolleyes:
George has latitude and longitude detailed in his profile, but they don't match for Los Osos. The mystery deepens!!!!!

Jill
Aaarrg Jill,

Did you solve the mystery location of the Carnitas Gold ??

Or was that Cuervo Gold ??

WW'sFJR

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure KG will let y'all know. If not I have the secret destination.. :rolleyes:

I've been sending PM's to those on Barry's list of PayPalees that I have been able to trace down. If I haven't sent you directions yet and you need them, send me a PM.

Yo, G... Realistically, what time is chow? The SO needs some time to do the hair thing...
Oh Man! You are making my head work! As I said in the first post! Lunch is CARNITAS!

I intend to have "IT" Hot between 12:30 and 2:00PM. This Pork dish will be served with the fixin's within those times!

This means you make your own; burrito, taco, tosatada, empan~ada, taquito, fajita, enchirito, puerco con frijoles, puerco con ensalada, puerco con queso, tortillas de maiz y arena, plus (+) the usual toppings of salsa fresco (mild), salsa con chiles (spicy), tomatillo salsa, guacalmole, pico de gallo, sour cream, chile beans, jalepen~os, etc. You will figure it out!

I am only a cook, I don't do hair. :(

I am looking forward to seeing you Tim, and meeting the Missus! Everyone else is welcome also! Hope you will All have time to head out for a short local ride after we eat? :D

Felis Navidad y Ano Nuevo (Bien Venudo)!

I'll bring a bunch of my home made salsa and ingredients for guacamole. Carnitas tacos on soft shell corn tortillas with guacamole...mmmm...goooood.
I know somebody who might be able to bring some salsa and chips....

Barry, are you in charge of coordinates?

OK what time are we meeting at the Chevron Gas Station on 101N And Victoira...In de mornink?????? 10:30????

Jdog
that sounds about right to me

R

I think you boys should give me a head start. Jdog and I have done this before, he always catches up. Gdog

Whaaaaaaaat, Let me tell you somthing..That trike will do at least 100mph.. I know i have done it....

Now get-r-done :bleh:

mmmmmm I smell guacamole & carnitas mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jdog

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so looking forward to this. The SoCal crew should be there about 1:30pm Saturday. Don't eat all the goodies before we get there!!