F-ing Harley Davidson Mentality

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Really fun read. Fantastic. Some highlights:

Mommy left; Daddy died; Grampa died; Gramma died; Muppy died; Kitty died; I got divorced and when I returned I found out I no longer lived on 'Pipeline Road', I lived on 'Camino de las Huertas'.

Silva's Saloon is still there and I just love parking the FJR in front of it with all the Hardly Ablesons and walking in with my black leather jacket with Jump-Wings on it waiting for them to start some shit.
Of course they don't--those guys are the Real Deal with Real Grey Ponytails and Real Grey Beards.

Thinking of those guys at Silva's kinda makes me feel bad for busting on Harley Riders....

On second thought, I can't imagine what those old '1 Percenters' think of the Dopey Yuppies and California Carpet Munchers on American Iron.

When I pulled up to the stoplight (usta be a stop sign) at highways 44 and 85 intersection, a local rolled down his truck (Chevy, of course) window and yelled "Orjale: Cherry bike, Bro!".
I thought of giving him the finger, but I gave him my thumb and road back to "Old Pipeline Road" and gave it back to my pal. He said, beaming: "What d'ya think!?"

I said: "Cherry bike, Bro!"

God, the FJR ROCKS! It Rocks and Rocks and Rocks!!!!
Great stuff. Good read. Thanks for posting it. Write some more!

:D Reminds me of the three bears ---- Harleys (and their owners) are possers, BMW owners yuppies and wanna be's, and Feejer owners are just right! Very amusing, you're right though, it does makes me want to choke on my beer, starbucks, Courvoisier mix (as I own a Harley, BMW and FJR, I'm so confused). WC - I hope this classifies as a 'general' comment vs. 'personal' attack?

Thug,

One of my daughters (she's little, so choke that thought down!) is studying world geography at school. I thought some first-hand information from Australia might be beneficial for brownie points in class.

Care to explain the term "frog ****"? My kind (rednecks) are known for "getting friendly" with a lot of things, animals, people we share chromosones with etc., but even my tiny white pee pee would damage a frog.

Do tell, how exactly does that deed get done down under? And can that be considered group sex with HD riders?

:)

Thug,
One of my daughters (she's little, so choke that thought down!) is studying world geography at school. I thought some first-hand information from Australia might be beneficial for brownie points in class.

Care to explain the term "frog ****"? My kind (rednecks) are known for "getting friendly" with a lot of things, animals, people we share chromosones with etc., but even my tiny white pee pee would damage a frog.

Do tell, how exactly does that deed get done down under? And can that be considered group sex with HD riders?

My God!

I......

CANT...........

BREATHE!.............

From laughing so freaking hard!

Good reply Jeff!

The "errornet" strikes again:

How to Breed Frogs

• Email This Article

• Print This Article

Rate This Article: Thanks. Your vote has been counted.

Difficulty: Moderately challenging

Breeding frogs involves convincing the frogs that they want to mate.

Steps

1. Understand that you cannot force your frogs to breed. You can, however, create conditions that will make them more likely to breed.

2. Make sure you have a male and a female frog. It can be difficult to identify the sexes, but some females have a triangle-like protrusion between their rear legs. The best way to be sure you have both sexes is to request this when purchasing your frogs.

3. Watch for your frogs to mate. The male will climb on top of the female and fertilize her eggs as they are laid.

4. Separate your frogs from their eggs so they do not attempt to eat them.

All this about frogs screwin' and such, I personally am tired of all the Frenchie bashin' here. When's it gonna be Austrias turn? Now them I really hate.....

News from the front lines...

"Year-over-year sales for 3rd quarter are generally indicated to be up (estimate 6-8%). The introduction of the new model-year '07 bikes with larger engines and a six speed transmission is driving sales.

Strength of '07 models has dealers comfortable with inventory levels. Inventory levels are in the best shape since last summer following Harley Davidson’s™ shipment cut in 2nd quarter last year. Non-current bikes are still an issue, with many dealers carrying over too many '06 models. Incentives remain high on those bikes, as 43% of dealers are selling bikes below MSRP and 98% are either selling bikes below MSRP or offering some incentive (free accessories, free gas, financing offers, etc.).

Used Harley Davidson™ prices have weakened considerably in the past three months. The new engine and transmission on '07 models have depressed trade-in values, with '06 models impacted most. Over 70% of dealers are experiencing significantly lower used bike prices. The lower prices are detrimental to trade-up demand. Dealers are expecting trades to come from '04 and older bikes more so than '06’s."

Draw your own conclusions...but I think the "investment" argument has now been officially laid to rest...I think we are left with, "If I have to explain, you just don't understand." But the Milwaukee cash machine just keeps spittin' out green by the wheelbarrow full.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've figured it out. I am going to flip off every fjr I see on the road.

ODOT's BACK! :D

Now everybody straighten up and quit acting gay.

Thug,

Frog **** Aussie slang for Bullshit, as in what a load of frog ****...I know of no male or female who would have the penile size to fit into a frog's tunnel of love no matter how big the frog was unless of course you are talking the very favoured past time of the classy redneck Hillbilly Bufo ****....this involves humping the frog of choice post expandus buferus bungholus (placing a cracker up the clacker of said Buferus). I am sure I have never witnessed such an action down here unless of course you are talking about Tasmainians...now there's a strange fucking breed!

unless of course you are talking about Tasmainians...now there's a strange fucking breed!
Aaaargh...give it a rest, Thug :D :D :D my diaper's full.

Stef

PS: Interesting observation, though: Tasmanians are allegedly even stranger than Aussies... :rolleyes: And who do the Tasmanians pick on? We're running out of countries out there, bro...

Thug,

Frog **** Aussie slang for Bullshit, as in what a load of frog ****...I know of no male or female who would have the penile size to fit into a frog's tunnel of love no matter how big the frog was unless of course you are talking the very favoured past time of the classy redneck Hillbilly Bufo ****....this involves humping the frog of choice post expandus buferus bungholus (placing a cracker up the clacker of said Buferus). I am sure I have never witnessed such an action down here unless of course you are talking about Tasmainians...now there's a strange fucking breed!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sittin' here with an effed up back and just about screwed it up really good with all this laughing.

Deb's no help either :lol:

and I guess the FJR "life style" is non existant ,, complete with FJR only rallys ,,

it seems to me that the old saying "you fear what you do not understand " is true ,,

you need to research the motorcycle heritage ,, not just in the US,, but in say London and the "Ton Up Boys" who wore black leather jackets jeans and work boots and invented cafe racing ,, you know ,, racing from one cafe to another ,, at over 100 ;ie ton up

Peter Fonda said it best in Wild Angels " we just wanna be free to ride our machines ,, and not get hasseled by the man ,, to be free to go over the next hill and not be told what to wear and where to go !!

danger is one reason most of us ride ,, to be set apart from the cagers ,, and the other part of society ,, what do your co workers think of you ?? are you the dark dangerous guy in the office ,, or the pocket protector wheezel watching Pee Wee's Play House ,, maybe you might do better riding a Maxim scooter !!!!!

thats right I'm a Harley ridin ,, Indian owning ,, chopper building ,, down $ paid in line for one of the first '07 FJR's cause a cager broadsided and totaled mine boogy man !!

see avatar !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are ever on trial, resist the urge to take the stand in your own defense. Me? I rest my case.

Your post was second only to being able to provide video of the actual incident.

Now let me see if I understand this (just so I don't "fear" it.) You feel that Yamaha promotes the FJR lifestyle as Harley Davidson promotes the Harley life style? Just clarifying.

Nice avatar. Did you make that up?

you were the one who said Harley sells a life style , I am pointing out the FJR life style , not so different from the Triumph RAT, people who own FJR's come together to trade knowledge, experience the same type of ride, talk shit about BMW and other makes, you think this is so different from Harley riders ?? you are exhibiting the same type of behavior,

as for your personal comment regarding taking the stand ,, at least I have the nads to admit when I am wrong ,, this is not one of them

BTW you were going so slow that a 60 hp Harley passed you ??? :yahoo: ;)

you were the one who said Harley sells a life style , I am pointing out the FJR life style , not so different from the Triumph RAT, people who own FJR's come together to trade knowledge, experience the same type of ride, talk shit about BMW and other makes, you think this is so different from Harley riders ?? you are exhibiting the same type of behavior,

as for your personal comment regarding taking the stand ,, at least I have the nads to admit when I am wrong ,, this is not one of them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galxy5, you are just too precious. I'm sorry, this is my fault. I made a mistake. I had know idea that you were going to be reading one of my posts. I will try to be more sensitive to your reading requirements in the future. Please let me know when you sign on and I will post using only baby talk and stick figures.

Too bad the person you had reading the posts to you couldn't hang around long enough to read them all to you. Have you considered night school?

And who do the Tasmanians pick on? We're running out of countries out there, bro...

The French followed by the Italians! :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galxy5, you are just too precious. I'm sorry, this is my fault. I made a mistake. I had know idea that you were going to be reading one of my posts. I will try to be more sensitive to your reading requirements in the future. Please let me know when you sign on and I will post using only baby talk and stick figures.

Too bad the person you had reading the posts to you couldn't hang around long enough to read them all to you. Have you considered night school?

Mogambo

Now you're getting the hang of it...And by the way HD says you're not buying a Bike you're buying a lifestyle...I thought you were just re-enforcing that view by HD...Had to laugh the other night I was watching OCC doing their thing and Paulie says "It's a HD motor really reliable, really strong" I near pissed myself! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.